Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

What you guy think?>

Old 06-26-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
What you guy think?>

Took some pictures of my friends using some flash

feedback & criticism is welcome

LOL To bad USA lost today

What you guys think? All i need is a super white background and taadaaa!

HEre are some non protrait pix

have more but thats a lot of "copy & paste"

Old 06-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
more chicks please
Old 06-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
more chicks please

lol no!!
Old 06-26-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
http://strobist.blogspot.com/
Old 06-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #5

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post

My flash no good?
Old 06-27-2010, 09:30 AM   #6
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kraaazymike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
My flash no good?
It looks like you have the exposure idea down with flash. Now you just need to work on white balance (only on some) and a little bit of composition and you're set!
Old 06-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #7
ocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant future
ocabj's Tacoma Gallery
Aside from white balancing which can be adjusted in post (RAW), I think you've got some good shots here.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:58 PM   #8

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraaazymike View Post
It looks like you have the exposure idea down with flash. Now you just need to work on white balance (only on some) and a little bit of composition and you're set!
WHat you mean? some are a bit blue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocabj View Post
Aside from white balancing which can be adjusted in post (RAW), I think you've got some good shots here.

I shoot in jpeg ...thanks
Old 06-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #9
ocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant future
ocabj's Tacoma Gallery
You really should shoot RAW. Storage is cheap. There's so much you can recover now (and in the future as software continuously gets better) from RAW.

For example, this was shot was 2/3rds of a stop underexposed and was a bit off on the color temps due to the matrix metering. Since I shoot RAW, I was able to make the adjustments in post very easily with minimal effort and recover what I feel to be a very good photo:

Old 06-27-2010, 02:38 PM   #10
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
I like the picture of the Dog!!
On the other subject REAL or NOT REAL??
Old 06-27-2010, 02:39 PM   #11

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give it a try in RAW, is that photo edited with the adjustments you said?
Old 06-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #12

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyjohn View Post
I like the picture of the Dog!!
On the other subject REAL or NOT REAL??

Thanks , but what you mean by real or not?
Old 06-27-2010, 03:10 PM   #13
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I think real or not real refers to this?? Yea the WB on your pics with the guy and the girl is slightly blue. I think the other ones look pretty good though. And nice dog too btw.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:21 PM   #14

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
I think real or not real refers to this?? Yea the WB on your pics with the guy and the girl is slightly blue. I think the other ones look pretty good though. And nice dog too btw.

LOL thanks
Old 07-01-2010, 10:09 AM   #15
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
your flash is alright, but you will learn A LOT if you spend some time reading that blog.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #16

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
your flash is alright, but you will learn A LOT if you spend some time reading that blog.

Will do
Old 07-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #17
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Quote:
You really should shoot RAW. Storage is cheap. There's so much you can recover now (and in the future as software continuously gets better) from RAW.

For example, this was shot was 2/3rds of a stop underexposed and was a bit off on the color temps due to the matrix metering. Since I shoot RAW, I was able to make the adjustments in post very easily with minimal effort and recover what I feel to be a very good photo:
x2 I shoot in Raw
Old 07-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #18

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
x2 I shoot in Raw
I'll give it a try
Old 07-14-2010, 07:14 AM   #19
ocabj's Tacoma Gallery
"Do or do not. There is no try." - Jedi Master Yoda
Old 07-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #20
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
RAW will save your ass plenty of times.