1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

hamstar (my hamster) passed away this morning...

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by 08pretaco, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Jul 2, 2010 at 1:46 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    a little background: i got my hamster about 2.5 years ago. he had a little bit of a tough life but always held in there like a champ. he was a tripod (had a leg amputated from a mishap with his house), was sick every once in a while just like any other family member. he was my best friend and it amazed me how attached to the little guy i got. unfortunately after such a long, amazing, fulfilling hamstar life he passed away this morning in my hands. its really hard and im devastated but it was his time :( i love you little buddy and will always have you close to my heart!

2. Jul 2, 2010 at 1:50 PM
    JDMcompliant

JDMcompliant Professional Amateur

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma 4x4 4.0L V6
    to many people hamsters (or any small animals) can seem insignificant, but i've been there man! i had my hamster for a little over 2 years myself when i was 14 or so, and i loved the little guy. he started to develop an ear infection and my dad had to get rid of him to prevent it from spreading from me or my brother. i remember being super sad the night my mom told me he was going to do it. next day i woke up for school and i checked his cage only to find it empty :( miss the little guy.

keep your head up man!

3. Jul 3, 2010 at 4:20 AM
    Kelson

Kelson Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    SR5 Exterior/Interior (Color matched Front Bumper, Chrome Grille Surround and Chrome Rear Bumper/Silver Scoshe Dash Kit, A/C Bezel, A/C Vent Surround) LED license plate and white interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, iPad in-Dash, JL CL-RLC, JL 13TW5 sub, JL 500/1 Slash V1 amp, JL XR 6.5 Components, Rockford Fosgate 6X9s in Boxes Front XRunner Coils, DJM Control Arms and Rear 4X4 Leafs, Custom 2" Angled Streetacos.com Blocks Front XR Bilstien Struts and Rear XR Bilstien Shocks, CravenSpeen Antennae, RX-8 Rims w/ Fronts:235/40-R18 Sumitomo HTR Rears:245/40-R18 Goodyear Eagle GT, 35% Tint front windows, OEM Sliding Privacy Glass w/ 5% Ceramic Tint, Flowmaster Super 44 dumped before the axle, URD Short Throw Shifter, Door Sill Protectors, Door Edge Guards, OEM Sport Pedals,The Retrofit Source Morimoto Mini D2S Stage III 35W 5K HID Headlights, OEM Fog Lights w/ piss yellow bulbs, OEM Cruise Control, Porsche 944 Bucket Seats, BeefedTaco Skid Plate, Whale
    damn dude...it's always hard when you loose an animal...no matter what kind....keep ur head up!

4. Jul 3, 2010 at 6:29 AM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sorry for your loss.

5. Jul 3, 2010 at 6:39 AM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    Peace be with you and your Hamster, Im sorry

6. Jul 3, 2010 at 7:02 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Sorry to hear Oliver :(

7. Jul 3, 2010 at 8:55 AM
    08pretaco

08pretaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    We burried him last night across the street from my parents so he is always close. This morning was a shock still because he is not in his cage and I knew that but its part of my morning routine to play with my little buddy every morning..

But thank you guys for the kind supportive words, they have helped a lot!!

To Top