Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Uncle Paul Update..

Old 08-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Uncle Paul Update..

We got some hard news tonight.. that my Uncle may not make it to the morning.. our family needs lots of prayers and support this evening..

He is a retired Police Officer, and due to a glitch in the system the reduced his retirement pay by 75%.. an now he is fighting for his life battling Lung Cancer, The Police Department is refusing to adjust his pay back to the correct amount until a hearing is held scheduled for March 2011.. he will be lucky to make it to Sept. So please, add his page and spread the word we need to put pressure on the Metro PD and get them to give his family back the benefits he is owed to help in these tough times.
so if you can please please.. check out these two links and spread the word through any media outlets you can think of about Officer Ludwig ...

www.facebook.com/officerludwig
and
http://www.allfacebook.com/how-gained-fans-2010-08

please visit the Officer Ludwig Page, "Like" the page and read about my uncle, also if you have the time please make an effort to spread the word about him. We need to make his situation National News.

It is soo fucked up that the department he work for, for soo long is trying to screw him over. not to mention it is bc of him, his son, brother in law and 3 nephews all became cops.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #3
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My mom... just called.. he just passed.

I love you Uncle Paul

Me & my Uncle Paul .. 1989
Old 08-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss
Old 08-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #5
Stew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud of
Army: Sgt, Bravo Team Ldr, Infantryman, A. Co. 1-12, 3rd Brigade, 1st CAV Division
Stew_Fri's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for you loss brother. Definitely sending prayers your way.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #7
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Sorry for your loss.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:36 PM   #8
shocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Gordon
shocker01's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss brother.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #10
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the loss. Prayers to you and your family.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #11
Sticks For Troops

Thanks all.. Today my uncles story was mentioned on a local DC radio station.. we are hoping it will spread to local and national news outlets.. and once word spreads it will hopefully pressure Metro into providing my Aunt with the back pay my uncle was owed to help cover the medical benefits
Old 08-14-2010, 04:07 AM   #13
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the loss. Prayers to you and your family
just saw this iam so sorry
Old 08-14-2010, 06:35 AM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear man.
Old 08-14-2010, 07:14 PM   #16
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about the loss of your Uncle Paul 09.
Prayers sent to your entire family
Old 08-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #17
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear this. for the family
Old 08-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so sorry man...he's in a better place now
Old 08-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #19
Sticks For Troops

Went to the viewing today.. it was really hard, but it was nice to get our family together..

Although I am very happy that my little man got to meet and see his Great Uncle before things got really bad..

Uncle Paul, his Wife Aunt Linda and my little man

he was #2 of 11 kids.. it sucks it took something liek this to get our big family together.