LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

R.I.P Jeffery Thompson

Old 08-28-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
RMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Jay
RMTacoguy30's Tacoma Gallery
R.I.P Jeffery Thompson

Please say a prayer for one of my best friends. He was the guy that could always bring a smile to everyone's face no matter how you were feeling. I just found out when I got off work tonight that he has passed away. His family has already suffered a tragic loss when his brother passed away fighting a fire in Charleston in 2007. Jeff was a great guy and will really be missed by everyone.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:42 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Jay, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #5
RMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Thanks guys. I'm really just in shock. I don't live in my hometown any more and actually got a call from someone else that doesn't live there anymore. I feel so sorry for his family. His younger brother was 27 when he passed away fighting a fire at a furniture store with 8 other firefighters that lost their lives also. And Jeff was the middle son.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:05 PM   #6
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #8
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
My prayers are sent upward for you and the family...
Old 08-29-2010, 05:42 AM   #9
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Very Sorry To Hear!
Old 08-29-2010, 09:12 AM   #10

Air Force:
Thanks guys. If anyone on here is from the Summerville/Charleston/Goose Creek area that knew him you can PM me for details for the funeral.