Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Got some disturbing news tonight

Old 09-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Got some disturbing news tonight

I was on the phone with my girlfriend and she told me that her 6 year old cousin (her favorite out of the 3) has cancer and is half deaf. She also weighs a mere 60 lbs.

I know its hard for some people to take me seriously right now because of all the crap I've caused, but this is very serious. My girlfriend is taking it very hard. Her day hasn't been the best- I just would like everyone's support..

Thank you.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man Ill be praying for you and her. I know first had what it is like losing a loved one to cancer, but just remember there will always be someone there for you if you know what I mean.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #4
TacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet -11B
Name: Randy
TacoRan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab08 View Post
Hey man Ill be praying for you and her. I know first had what it is like losing a loved one to cancer, but just remember there will always be someone there for you if you know what I mean.
X2 Prayers are with you.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #5
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your Diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your mouth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalm 103:1-5
Old 09-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #7
James
jamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamesglynn's Tacoma Gallery
The best thing you can do for this person is go to them to see if they have a personal relationship with Christ.
Please see that this person has the opportunity to hear the gospel!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #8
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Sending'em up right now. may God be with you at all times, Lents.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #9
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Praying for the child and the family. As a parent I can't imagine how hard that must be.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
wow man, prayers sent
Old 09-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
In my thoughts Lents.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #13
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent, as stated before, I couldn't bear that happening to my kids
Old 09-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Thank You everyone for your help and support. It definitely shows that everyone is still there behind my back on the important stuff.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:18 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to this Lents...prayers and warm thought sent you and your girls way! I'll pray for the best bro
Old 09-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Sorry to this Lents...prayers and warm thought sent you and your girls way! I'll pray for the best bro
Thank You Scott! Everyone who is involved is doing the same all of you guys are.

Thank You TW so much!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #17
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
i'll say a prayer and keep the little one in my thought and prayers
Old 09-09-2010, 05:13 AM   #18
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thoughts and prayers for the youngen' Lents. What's her first name for my pocket prayer list if you don't mind?
Old 09-09-2010, 05:37 AM   #19
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
. i hate to hear that shit about kids. i thought you wanted us to pray for the hummer