Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

9/11

Old 09-11-2010, 05:39 AM   #1
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
9/11

On this day dear God we pray.
We pray for all the families friends loved ones that where lost
on that day.
We ask that one day we will all find pace.
For we know that one day we will all see our loved ones
We pray that one day we will have pace.
But we will NEVER FORGET
LETS ROLL
Old 09-11-2010, 07:04 AM   #2
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Let us not for get the fight is not over!!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:21 AM   #3
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
It is all too easy to shit on the good guy-that is what happened on 9/11. It's easy to bite the hand that feeds the world isnt it?? Easy for the sub-animals who delight and entertain the wrong part of their brain on a barbaric level while the rest of advancing society practice tolerance and refinement for the good of the world-and we continue to feed the world while still having to contend with these filthy pests biting at our legs...for the sub humans who pulled this on my Country -FU*K YOU! Anybody can get away with a sucker punch from behind. Even a little kid. Even little dirtbags like you. You will NOT overtake us are you kidding? The world needs us-
Old 09-11-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has
rhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
rhodehard09's Tacoma Gallery
i sit here watching msnbc replay their entire coverage for the morning of 9/11/01. i remember where i was that morning . i also remeber how i felt as i sat there watching the events unfold. and as i sit here watching it again (as i do every year on this day) it is really hard to supress the feelings of uncertainty, fear, and hatred for the people who caused this event, and the countries who knowingly harbor these people.
call me what you will...... i wish the most horrible, drawn out, death upon these people.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:41 AM   #5
2010 trd sport has a spectacular aura about2010 trd sport has a spectacular aura about2010 trd sport has a spectacular aura about

2010 trd sport's Tacoma Gallery
Lets us never forget the thousands that perished on this day 9 years ago. Let us pray for the families who lost their loved ones. Let us never forget the soldiers who have since lost their lives as a result of the war on terror and pray for their families. Let us never forget the threat is still out there.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #6
Banned
Tacoma3232 will become famous soon enough
Firefighter: Fireman, EMT
Name: Brandon
Tacoma3232's Tacoma Gallery
We will never forget the 343 firemen and women that died.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on all the ^^^^^^^^^^above posts.
Mayb they will catch Bin Laden b4 the next 9/11 rolls around.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #8
Jerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant future
Name: Jerry
Jerry299's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
i sit here watching msnbc replay their entire coverage for the morning of 9/11/01. i remember where i was that morning . i also remeber how i felt as i sat there watching the events unfold. and as i sit here watching it again (as i do every year on this day) it is really hard to supress the feelings of uncertainty, fear, and hatred for the people who caused this event, and the countries who knowingly harbor these people.
call me what you will...... i wish the most horrible, drawn out, death upon these people.

x2^^^..there is zero justification for the cruel acts these dogs have engaged in.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:07 PM   #9
like a boss
middiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security
Name: Joe
middiedefense's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to middiedefense
Was only 13 when it happened and didn't fully understand 9 years ago. However since I've understood that day and the stories of those most closely effected and the fact that MY country was ATTACKED with complete disregard to who was hurt or killed I can't help but get emotional every time 9/11 is mentioned.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #11
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
"Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve."
George W. Bush