Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Father-In-Law Passed Away Today .. Prayers Needed!

Old 10-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Father-In-Law Passed Away Today .. Prayers Needed!

Tough posting in this area of the forum but I know that there are a bunch of supportive people on TW and prayers can be powerful!!!!

My father-in-law passed away this afternoon after a two year long battle with cancer. Tough part is that we are in New Brunswick and he is in Ontario (1200km away). We got bad news yesterday morning that he was in the hospital in bad shape, so we booked a flight for my wife for this morning. My wife left at 7:00am and arrived at the hospital at 12:30 in the afternoon. Just ten minutes after arriving, her dad passed away while she held his hand with her mother and brother there as well. My father-in-law went into the hospital only 36 hours before this. I'm soooo glad that she could be there when he passed away. I truly believe that he waited for her to arrive even though he wasn't able to talk to anyone in the room. My wife had asked her mother to tell him to hang on until she got there. When she got to the room she told my father-in-law that she was there and that it was OK for him to continue to his next life. Then 10 minutes later he was gone.

I really wish I could be there for my wife!! I am at home with my two children and we couldn't afford to all go to Ontario with her. Having her go through this without me is eating me up!!

Could use some prayers to keep everyone strong!!

My father-in-laws name is (was) Bert, his wife is Marilyn and his son is Gord. My name is Darren and my wife's name is Karen and our children are Emalee and Owen.

God Bless!!

Cheers.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Prayer sent, Darren!
Old 10-16-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
Basfshr27 is on a distinguished road
Name: Marshall
Basfshr27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Prayer sent, Darren!
Thanks Chris .... you probably don't remember but .... sorry for going off on you last year in the forum. No excuse but things were tough at that particular time and I was being an ass. I've thought about it more than once.

Cheers.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #5
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear buddy. Stay strong. Sucks that you couldn't be with your wife but at least she made it there just in time and that he held on just long enough. I've had a few family members with cancer. Some have passed, some have survived it. Definitely a sad thing and I'm sure he gave a tough battle in those 2 years. We're here for ya!
Old 10-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Sorry to hear buddy. Stay strong. Sucks that you couldn't be with your wife but at least she made it there just in time and that he held on just long enough. I've had a few family members with cancer. Some have passed, some have survived it. Definitely a sad thing and I'm sure he gave a tough battle in those 2 years. We're here for ya!
Thanks man!! He was here with my mother-in-law just 4 weeks ago for a visit to see us and the kids. He was doing really well but developed an infection a couple days ago. My wife is a nurse and, when she heard that he had an infection, she knew it wasn't good. She is an oncology nurse and said that, when your fighting cancer, the last thing your body can deal with is an infection.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
Thanks Chris .... you probably don't remember but .... sorry for going off on you last year in the forum. No excuse but things were tough at that particular time and I was being an ass. I've thought about it more than once.

Cheers.
Dont even sweat it man. I forget about that stuff about 30 mins after it happens
Old 10-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #8
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that, that is terrible. Losing someone is tough. Your family has my prayers. My father passed away when i was 14, just three years ago. Stay strong and things will get better over time.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Condolences to you and yours!!
Old 10-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #10
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Marines: 1341/1343/6222
Name: Ryan
Idrivetoys's Tacoma Gallery
Added to my church prayer list, sorry to hear
Old 10-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #11
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Dont even sweat it man. I forget about that stuff about 30 mins after it happens
Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw154 View Post
Sorry to hear that, that is terrible. Losing someone is tough. Your family has my prayers. My father passed away when i was 14, just three years ago. Stay strong and things will get better over time.
Thanks for the support!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idrivetoys View Post
Added to my church prayer list, sorry to hear
Thanks Ryan ... I appreciate it!!
Old 10-17-2010, 03:41 AM   #13
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so sorry to hear of this Darren. I'm sure it's tough to not be next to your wife, but your thoughts and prayers will be felt by her. I'll add you and your family to my prayer list.....I'm so happy Karen was able to be with her father when he passed.

RIP Bert

surrounded by prayer..........

Marilyn Gord Karen Darren Emalee Owen
Old 10-17-2010, 04:27 AM   #15
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear....I as others have posted am glad your wife made it in time. Take Care.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:55 AM   #16
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent from the entire Norman family.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #18
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear brother. This part of the forum is always tough to read. Your family is in my prayers.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:03 AM   #19
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear this, prayers sent!
Old 10-19-2010, 07:06 AM   #20
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss. Same stuff recently here too.