LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Need some prayers fella's

Old 10-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
badguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police (95B)
badguybuster's Tacoma Gallery
Need some prayers fella's

I know there are a lot worse things on the forum right now, but I need some prayers. My girl and I split up today. I really thought she was the one but I made a terrible mistake and told her the truth about my past exploits. I know..I know..but she wanted to know my past, so I told her. Since then she just refused to trust me, the sad part is, I have never cheated on her, not once (which is a big deal for me). I was completely head over heels for her. She was just crazed tho, constantly questioning my every move, expecting me to pretty much check in, and even checking on here to see what I was posting. Just nutty stuff. Anyways, thats the short of it.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I will be praying for you bro. Yeah my gf broke up with me but not for that reason. I know what your going through.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent, but.....If she is gonna be like that knowing your past, but not giving you the time to show your different now, is it really that much of a loss?
Old 10-22-2010, 07:08 PM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Chris is right
Sorry to hear the news I hope things get better for you.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Hope things get better for ya man.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hope things work out for you man.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:15 PM   #7
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
we all know these things are never easy, best of luck to you bro
Old 10-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #8
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
just posted on another guys thread about this lol. but just give it time and dont stay too close to her for the time being. have some time apart... i guarantee ull be better not too long from now. im not saying u wont think about her... i still think about my ex that i brokeup with 6 months ago. but ive moved on now. anywho... best of luck to you and god bless.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #11
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Prayers sent, but.....If she is gonna be like that knowing your past, but not giving you the time to show your different now, is it really that much of a loss?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Hope things get better for ya man.
X2
Old 11-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #13
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
like i said. time apart bro... just get out and do other stuff... chill with the guys, watch some football... whatever u gotta do man. just keep occupied and someone else will walk into ur life when ur least expecting it.