Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

For my son

Old 11-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
For my son

It's awkward asking for support on a forum like this but there are a lot of good people here and my son could use your prayers. He's 9 years old and we've known since he was a toddler that he has some issues. He hasn't been diagnosed with anything, I think mostly because his symptoms are so varied. At first they said maybe autism, then aspergers then bipolar and finally a combination including turrets. He does not fit in socially at all and lately has been groaning and grunting subconsciously to the point where it is almost non-stop. His facial ticks have gotten much more severe and he has been drinking more fluids than he can possibly need for his size. I've been able to handle it up to this point and just let him know that I'm here for him. But lately, it's starting to break me up and I'm really worried that things are getting worse. Like any parent I just want him to be happy and healthy so if you have a minute, please say a quick prayer for him and for me that I can accept whatever is going on. Thanks a bunch.
Chuck
Old 11-15-2010, 08:55 PM   #4
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
There is a big prayer going up from me for your family! I have a son, and I don't know what I would do without him. Sounds like your a great dad and your son knows that too! Hang in there and God will do the rest! Good luck and God bless you and your son.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
man i feel for you,i've got 3 boys and 1 of mine has problems also.it just tears me up inside that i cant fix it,but i know god can........prayers sent for your son.i hope and pray everthing works out for you and your family.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #6
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you very much you guys. Means more than you know!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #7
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
you and your little guy are in my prayers tonight, man!
Old 11-16-2010, 04:32 AM   #8
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
You got my thoughts and prayers brother. I need his name for my prayer list. I'll be in touch, I'm going to call you today or tomorrow, we need to talk my friend.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:40 AM   #10
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Keep strong prayers sent
Old 11-16-2010, 04:41 AM   #11
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Be strong. We will be thinking of you.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:52 AM   #12
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
have no worries about coming here for support, we are a caring and helpful group (most of the time )

anyways you have my prayers and support 100% for you and your son.
god bless
Old 11-16-2010, 05:01 AM   #13
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Hopes and prayers are included for you and your son.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:17 AM   #14
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
My strong prayers to you and your son. I too have a son seriously afflicted and the wonderful people on here have been super supportive. Watching a child or loved one with serious illnesses, problems, afflictions is gut-wrenching, and emotionally draining. We're pulling for your son and you, too!
God Bless.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:25 AM   #15
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers of strength and courage your way
Old 11-16-2010, 05:31 AM   #16
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery

Lots of prayers and a squadron of my best angels are now on there way to watch over you, your family and your son. Prayer really does work.

God Bless you and give you unending strength as you move through life with your precious son, it will be ok.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:46 AM   #17

cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what else to say except thanks. I think I might have kept this bottled up a little too long, now I feel like an emotional 13 year old girl....
My wife is taking in a urine sample today to test for diabetes or something that might explain the excessive drinking, I pray to God it's not but we'll just keep going one day at a time if it is. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
You got my thoughts and prayers brother. I need his name for my prayer list. I'll be in touch, I'm going to call you today or tomorrow, we need to talk my friend.
Thanks Ben! I'm really glad you're on here. You're a very reliable person.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:47 AM   #18
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent your way!

God bless,
Old 11-16-2010, 05:48 AM   #19
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers being sent your way man. I have a son and when he gets so much as a cold I feel horrible cause I can't do anything to take it away. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you. Hoping for the best for you and your family.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:50 AM   #20
Highlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant future

Army: too much to mention
Highlander60's Tacoma Gallery
One day at a time man, my thoughts are with you and your son.