Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

cancer

Old 01-06-2011, 05:42 AM   #21
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
By reading what you said about your Dad and what you said in your posts
you sound a lot like him and good you
You and your family are in my prayers
Old 01-06-2011, 06:09 AM   #22
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your post Joshua, it was heartfelt. If you ever need an ear, just shoot me a pm for my number. I mean it.

Phil
Old 01-06-2011, 06:11 AM   #23
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Thoughts and prayers sent Joshua. Be strong.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #24
bwilson624 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
bwilson624's Tacoma Gallery
My prayers are with you your father and your whole family
Old 10-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #25
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
Just an update, I believe I owe you all that. My father has reached a milestone, he is in complete remission. I flew home last weekend with my fiance to go to his doctor visit with him and the doctor said he was good and wanted to see him in a year. This is very suprising but I cant help to think of all the kind words this forum put forward that helped me through a dark time. I find myself venting alot on here and whether your guys reponces are "shut up or we support you" It always is a truthful and honest responce. Thank You very much TW
Old 10-17-2011, 05:29 AM   #28
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
What great news Joshua! So glad to hear the update!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:13 AM   #30
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Well we are back at it TW, back in afghanistan and my fathers cancer is is back. This time its both kidneys and a lung. He starts chemo tomorrow, please send your prayers
Old 10-07-2012, 07:31 AM   #31
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Josh...
Old 10-07-2012, 07:39 AM   #32
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry to hear, Josh.
Strength and peace for your family.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:54 AM   #33
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry to hear it Josh. You and your loved ones have my prayers and thoughts.

Been through it and there was no silver bullit to stop the fear, pain, worry, stress & sleepless nights (to name a few of the emotion) for me. I did seek others to discuss it with and really, really attempted to educate myself on his specific problem. Mine was my son and I thank God (and St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital) daily even though, like you, we had many ups and downs he is fully healthy & cured.

Please keep up posted.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #34
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry Josh... for your family and dad
Old 10-07-2012, 08:33 AM   #35
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about your story. I don't have any great advice as that is a tough one so just sending you my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. God bless.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:33 AM   #36

Army:
Well it is stage 4 in kidneys, lungs and lymph nodes. This will be our last christmas togeather. I plan on asking everthing I can about his life to make sure I really know who he was before I came around. He seems ok with it. I am not.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:41 AM   #37
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
Well it is stage 4 in kidneys, lungs and lymph nodes. This will be our last christmas togeather. I plan on asking everthing I can about his life to make sure I really know who he was before I came around. He seems ok with it. I am not.
It's tough to make peace with it. I have lost my Mom and Father-in-law to cancer. They were both in their early 60's, and had so much more to offer and so much more valuable time left with the grandkids, but then the stupid cancer ruined it for them. It hurts, but the best thing you can do is spend quality time together now as much as you can, and then always treasure those memories in your heart. It's not easy, but try to make peace with it. Tell yourself that we can't be here forever, and at least you still have time to say goodbye, as opposed to him dying in a car accident or heart attack. It't kind of silly to have to rationalize like that, but it helps to at least appreciate the next few months together.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:31 AM   #38
Banned
Link7990 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bryan
Link7990's Tacoma Gallery
I feel for you man my dad was diagnosed with colon cancer 2 years ago luckily he got it checked out anf he had the surgery and he is back to being outdoors