Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Mom passed this morning

Old 12-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Mom passed this morning

Hello all...posting with a heavy heart.

My mom passed this morning. She was a wonderful person (cliche', I know...but true)

A great Christian...never cussed her whole life...church every Sunday...

A great mom to me and my 3 sisters.

She passed on her favorite day of the year...yes, Christmas Eve. We always attended Christmas Eve Mass...then had a HUGE party. Mom was old school Italian, so the food spread was always out-of-this-world.

Mom was born during the Great Depression, and grew up during WWII...she saw a lot of pain...and also a lot of Joy in her 80 years.

Josephine Genevieve Brocato/Hughes/Ortloff
April 7, 1930 - December 24 2010

See you in Heaven mom.

We're leaving the sunshine state tomorrow morning for Baltimore (my home town)...where we, along with my dad and sisters and friends/family will celebrate her wonderful life.

Thank God I was able to see her a few weeks ago in her final days.

Y'all give your mom's & dad's a big hug this Christmas Season...when they are gone...there is a big hole in your heart.

Merry Christmas and God Bless.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Merry Christmas to you and the family. sorry for your loss. take care and have a happy new new year.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear the news Larry. Its never easy to lose a loved one. But 80 years old is a long life to live so at least she lived it to the fullest. It sounds like you accepted her being gone and thats a great sign. Just remember, she is in a better place now and you will get to see her again some day. God Bless and Happy Holidays.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:22 PM   #5
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry to hear this.

"Her soul is now one with the universe"

Peace to you and your family.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:22 PM   #6
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Very sorry to hear Larry, keep your head up, she's smiling down on you
Old 12-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
Hello all...posting with a heavy heart.

My mom passed this morning. She was a wonderful person (cliche', I know...but true)

A great Christian...never cussed her whole life...church every Sunday...

A great mom to me and my 3 sisters.

She passed on her favorite day of the year...yes, Christmas Eve. We always attended Christmas Eve Mass...then had a HUGE party. Mom was old school Italian, so the food spread was always out-of-this-world.

Mom was born during the Great Depression, and grew up during WWII...she saw a lot of pain...and also a lot of Joy in her 80 years.

Josephine Genevieve Brocato/Hughes/Ortloff
April 7, 1930 - December 24 2010

See you in Heaven mom.

We're leaving the sunshine state tomorrow morning for Baltimore (my home town)...where we, along with my dad and sisters and friends/family will celebrate her wonderful life.

Thank God I was able to see her a few weeks ago in her final days.

Y'all give your mom's & dad's a big hug this Christmas Season...when they are gone...there is a big hole in your heart.

Merry Christmas and God Bless.
you my friend have a way with words.... God Bless your family and you will be in my prayers.

RIP Josephine
Old 12-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #8
c.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cameron
c.coulby's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear that. I cant imagine losing my mother around christmas time, but know she is in a better place..

prayers sent your way man...
Old 12-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so so sorry to hear this man. Your mom sounded like a wonderful person. God bless

Prayers sent your way

Old 12-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #12
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
condolences Larry, my prayers go out to you and your family. keep your head up and stay strong...
Old 12-24-2010, 02:57 PM   #13
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Sincere thank all...

Your posts give hope that there is still greatness in this crazy world. Serious.

With all the daily political-cultural-social-news-economy-who's TF to blame-yada-yada...BS...

To think that complete strangers in cyberspace with a small common interest in trucks, etc. would be so kind...
(this don't mean we won't be cussin' each other in a wheels/tire/suspension thread tomorrow...LoL)

Yes...us American's are special fuggin' people. (edit: yes Canadians/Brits, etc. too...thanks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
you my friend have a way with words.... God Bless your family and you will be in my prayers.

RIP Josephine
OK...this post got me.

You son-of-a.....

Old 12-24-2010, 03:00 PM   #14
Triple Option
Slotback will become famous soon enoughSlotback will become famous soon enough
Slotback's Tacoma Gallery
I am sorry for your loss.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:06 PM   #16
joesilvertac08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
joesilvertac08's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry to hear that Larry, as we all know, our loss is heavens gain. She's in our prayers and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:17 PM   #17
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #19
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Iam so sorry Larry God bless
Old 12-24-2010, 03:32 PM   #20
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about your loss bud! Your family is in our prayers and I hope you have a safe trip and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Remember the good times as I did when i started reading your post! You know... Like you said above basically to appreciate our parents while they're still around and until i read your post I had almost forgot the feeling of Christmas and what it stands for since i have to work so much lately! Be safe as your family needs you at this time and try to bring light of such a bad time. From what you say of her you brought back a lot of wonderful memories I had when my Grandmother was around! No she was not my mom but she was Old school! God Bless you sir and Be strong! Again Merry Christms and sorry for ranting.. This just kind of made me emotional!