Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Brandy is in the hospital. She'll be operated on today!

Old 01-18-2011, 05:27 AM   #1
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Brandy is in the hospital. She'll be operated on today!

Hi TW
I didn't think I would ever find myself posting a new thread in the prayers section but I am in need of those who can pray for my wife. Immediately following dinner last night she complained of an upset stomach. She tried tums, pepto and some form of gas-x before going to the ER a little after 11pm. After 4.5 hours of waiting, she was transferred via ambulance to Sharp Memorial hospital. Now at 5:20 in the morning im getting word that they will need to operate and remove her gallbladder. She is in so much pain, is uncomfortable and hasn't slept at all. Like any good mom she's worried about our kids and what not. Meanwhile im worried as he'll because of our existing financial obligations and now the surgery. To boot our daughter had surgery last week. I have to be this rock for her and I find myself breaking down. Even while typing this out im crying. So much to think about and do. Just this past weekend we came back the trail run at superstition mtn. So now I ask a favor from you all to please pray for brandy, for us and our family. Thank you.
ALBERT
Old 01-18-2011, 05:52 AM   #3
magixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

magixfinger's Tacoma Gallery
I'll pray and best of luck for your family!
Old 01-18-2011, 05:53 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-18-2011, 06:03 AM   #5
puppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: al
puppytruk's Tacoma Gallery
Prayer for Brandy, Albert & Family,

Awsome All Powerful God,
Thank you that you love us through all our failures and bless us beyond measure. We ask your MIGHTY HAND to touch Brandy and ensure the success of her surgery. Bless her with a full recovery, and let your Peace fall upon this family and restore them completely with your Love.
In Jesus name we ask these Blessings
Amen !!
Old 01-18-2011, 06:09 AM   #8
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
your family is in my prayers.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:18 AM   #9
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
for you and your family
Old 01-18-2011, 07:34 AM   #11
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Albert, I'll put Brandy on my prayer list in my pocket. Remember brother, don't draw from your strength to be the rock, draw from His, and you will stand on the rock and be the foundation your family will need to make it through. You are an awesome person and I'm confident you will persevere through this fine......call me if you need anything or want to talk. pm sent too.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:35 AM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent!
Old 01-18-2011, 07:42 AM   #13
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
I will keep you and your family in my prayers, sorry to hear about the difficult times that you are encountering.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:48 AM   #14
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Sending good thoughts to your family.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:54 AM   #15
gfiber is a splendid one to beholdgfiber is a splendid one to beholdgfiber is a splendid one to beholdgfiber is a splendid one to beholdgfiber is a splendid one to beholdgfiber is a splendid one to behold

Name: Gary
gfiber's Tacoma Gallery
She'll be fine. Had mine removed in 2000. Was in the hospital at 7:30 AM and in surgery at 9:30 AM was WALKing out on my feet at 12:30 PM. Used Vicodin for about 12 hours then switched to 500 mg Tylenol for the rest of the time I needed pain relif. Hopefully they can do it Laparoscopic which is easier than the old way. The healing of the small incisions itched and that was worse then any paun after the surgery.
If they insert a drainage tube they may keep her another night or two.

Best of luck to her.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #16
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Albert, times may seem tuff but the good lord would not put it in front of you if he didnt think your could handle it. Threw christ all things are possible. Have faith and ask for help and you will find it. May godspeed to your aid. Best of luck brother.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #17
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers are with you and your family. If it eases your concern, gallbladder surgery are very routine and most patients are home same day. Usually requires very small incisions and risks are minimal.(MRI Tech-do alot of abdominal/gallbladder scans.) Stay strong, family first, deal with the financial part later.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #18
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent to you and your family.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:11 AM   #19
J-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the rough

J-Bird's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent. Stay strong Albert.