LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

grandfather past this afternoon

Old 01-30-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
grandfather past this afternoon

I was pretty close to him, my grandpa, dad, and i are actually very close and very similar. 8 months ago i moved up to northern Ca to help him out since none of my other family lives up here, well we didnt know when it was going to happen so i go by everyday and today he was none responsive but they said hearing is the last to go, so i told him that i love him and all of us love him and that i will see him later, after i left the house he passed. He was 73 years old. This is the first death ive experienced before and its pretty hard.
thanks for all the support and prayers everyone
Old 01-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha73 View Post
I was pretty close to him, my grandpa, dad, and i are actually very close and very similar. 8 months ago i moved up to northern Ca to help him out since none of my other family lives up here, well we didnt know when it was going to happen so i go by everyday and today he was none responsive but they said hearing is the last to go, so i told him that i love him and all of us love him and that i will see him later, after i left the house he passed. He was 73 years old. This is the first death ive experienced before and its pretty hard.
thanks for all the support and prayers everyone
Sorry to hear it man...Death is definitely one of the tougher parts of life, but fortunately, as time goes on you'll think more about the positives, and what your Grandpa did for you, your father, and everyone else close to him.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
My grandmother passed late last year , I feel your pain . Remember that they are in a better place and that you will be reunited someday .
Old 01-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #4
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for your lost, and I'm sure he heard you... my prayers and heart goes out to yea,,, once more sorry to hear of it
Old 01-30-2011, 09:47 PM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss, just know his in a better place now. My prayers go out to you and your fam.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:14 AM   #7
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Stay strong!
Old 01-31-2011, 05:28 AM   #8
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss. Keep your head up and were keepin you in our prayers.
On nov 22, 1996 My grandfather who raised me passed away, I lost a very well paying job and my divorce was final to the only woman I have ever loved.

15 yrs later, my wonderful grandmother is still with us, I got my old job back and have been there for 11 yrs and the single life still treats me well.
Sometimes "time" does not always heal as fast as we want it to.
Keep his memory alive and know he is in a better place, wherever that may be.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:15 AM   #9
puppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: al
puppytruk's Tacoma Gallery
My condolensces to you Royce. God bless you and your family with healing and his Peace. We can honor and carry those in our hearts, by emulating the best of their qualities in our daily lives and living for truth.
As you grieve, remember to celebrate your grandfathers life as well !!