Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

RIP: LAFD Firefighter, prayers needed

Old 02-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
RIP: LAFD Firefighter, prayers needed

A roof collapsed on firefighters of LA County and LA City Fire Departments, killing one and injuring more.

Glenn L. Allen died at 12:15 p.m. Friday, said Erik Scott of the Los Angeles Fire Department. He was 61 and about a year from retirement

Prayers are needed for the friends and families of this firefighter. Every day my dad leaves to work, i know it can be his last. This is a shocking reminder to me and every other family that has a loved one on the job.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...116495863.html

http://www.firefighternation.com/for...se-injures-los
Old 02-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Condolences to his family and friends.

And a big thank you to all of the public servants that protect us on a daily basis.

My prayers are with you...
Old 02-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
Fireman610 is a glorious beacon of lightFireman610 is a glorious beacon of lightFireman610 is a glorious beacon of lightFireman610 is a glorious beacon of lightFireman610 is a glorious beacon of light
Firefighter:
Fireman610's Tacoma Gallery

Thats the risk we face, Bless their families, Friends and Co-Workers! Our Prayers are with them

Best Wishes to the Injured for a speedy and full recovery
Old 02-18-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that sucks I hate to see one of our own go down but at least he had a good long life in the service

My condolences as well
Old 02-18-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryWi View Post
Condolences to his family and friends.

And a big thank you to all of the public servants that protect us on a daily basis.

My prayers are with you...
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman610 View Post

Thats the risk we face, Bless their families, Friends and Co-Workers! Our Prayers are with them

Best Wishes to the Injured for a speedy and full recovery
thank you to all who put their lives on the line on a daily basis
Old 02-19-2011, 01:34 AM   #6
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have several fireman friends and my son is feeling a calling. My thoughts and prayers for all affected by this. Thanks for sharing, and thanks to all those that serve!