Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

RIP to the fallen officer of the St. Petersburg Police Department tonight

Old 02-22-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
RIP to the fallen officer of the St. Petersburg Police Department tonight

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...wntown/1153052

I hope they catch the scumbag. So sad to see another officer killed. The chief of the SPPD said they couldn't get a hold of his family. SO sad this is the 3rd officer within 30days that has passed in the line of duty in the St. Pete Police department.Prayers to the fallen officer and his family. RIP

Old 02-22-2011, 12:13 AM   #2
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
RIP and best of luck to his family.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:13 AM   #3
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery

When it rains [blood], it pours. Justice will be served...
Old 02-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #5
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
=[ there is no reason for this... this is terrible. RIP and god bless the family.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:30 AM   #6
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I have been watching up on this ever since I was driving back from Tyrone Square and I saw the 20-30 Squad cars hauling ass downtown. I go home and see that the officer was shot several times and the suspect fled. I watched the live news conference where they announced he passed. I'm speechless. I really do hope they catch this scumbag.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:46 AM   #7
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is horrible, there is 6 now total from tampa and st.pete? If the flag isnt half staff at work tomorrow I will lower it...
Old 02-22-2011, 12:54 AM   #8
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
My prayers go out to the Families and to they're extended law enforcement brothers and sisters alike.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:12 AM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:32 AM   #11
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
RIP and prayers sent. Another fallen officer. Sad.
I hope they catch him soon.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:12 AM   #12
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Dang... I can't believe how bad it's gotten recently. Prayers to the Dept. and family.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:58 PM   #14
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
Caught the person. He is only 16 years old...
WTF?..
There are too many police deaths going on this year already...and its only Feb.

Prayers are out to all the LEO guys
Old 02-22-2011, 10:20 PM   #15
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
Caught the person. He is only 16 years old...
crazy... i dont know the laws in Florida, but in Cali, he would be out at age 25 and prob parole at 20.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:35 PM   #16
Street glide or die

that little *%$*#$!!!!!! omg 16? seriously! I hope he gets life, I hope he gets natural life. He ruined a family, and scared lots of people.

Show him no mercy, let me loose in a room with him ill destroy him!