Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

R.I.P My Dog Sammy

Old 02-27-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
R.I.P My Dog Sammy

My Catahoula Leopard Dog Sammy has left me. She got into the garbage Tuesday night and got really sick all night. We took her to the vet Wednesday morning, the vet gave her some meds, she got worse that night. We then took her to the E.R vet, and she collapsed as soon as she entered the building. We found out her body was full of cancer. There was nothing to be done. I still can't believe she is gone. She was my SR year High School Christmas Present in 1999. I still Can't believe she is gone. She will be missed greatly.

Here are some pics of her in all her glory...the swimming pool

url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/97144/cat/500][/url]

Old 02-27-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
RIP Sammy
Old 02-27-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear. I'll pray to the big man for you.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Simon and I are so sorry to hear your news about Sammy.
RIP Sammy
Old 02-27-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Just remember you gave her a great life.She was very lucky.You will always have the memories.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #6
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
RIP Sammy.

My dog also just left this world.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #7
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry For your loss man. i lost a family member like this about a year and a few months ago.

For Sammy:
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Old 02-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #9
Chazlom is on a distinguished road
Chazlom's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of Sammy tonight.
Damn, dogs are just so awesome, it just sucks that this happened.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #10
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all for the quick responses. I wanted to find her best picture, but I couldnt go through her file now, it still hurts. so i just used the ones I have here. I wanted to post here but i had to wait a few days, I still cant sleep without thinking about her. Its been really hard for me and my family. She lived a wonderful life, she had a whole swimming pool to her self after I left for college. She demanded that you throw teh ball for her. Ive been around a lot of dogs in my life and she def had the most unique personality. She would even punish her self for doing something bad, by going right to her timeout room on her own. She would eat food off the counter, get caught then go right to the room. you wouldnt even have to say anything. thats how we would fidn out she did anythign bad most of the time. Why is Sammy is in the room, oh were missing 2 steaks. Just a smart goofy dog.

Tacorun, Im sorry for your loss as well. I know it sucks. What kind of dog?
Old 02-27-2011, 09:22 PM   #12
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
He was part pit bull with really short legs lol. We think he was a reject from a puppy mill for fighting dogs. As a puppy we thought he was not going to survive. He proved everyone wrong and ended up being the strongest and fastest dog we have ever had. And that's because we have a German Shepard. He died doing what he loved. Eating birds! We would always say that dog is going to die of over eating. Sure enough got some sort of bacterial infection in his tummy. Vet said there was nothing we could do and he passed away a few days later.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #13
thevelvetteen is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
thevelvetteen's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss...
Old 02-27-2011, 09:35 PM   #14

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Eating Birds LOL, that's too bad. Im sorry for your loss. Its a lot worse when its unexpected and one day theyre gone. We had a retreiver that was like 16 but we were ready and happy when he went. He was past his time.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:47 PM   #15
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Im sorry for your loss, I lost my kitten in a crazy accident =| I know how you feel and im very sorry.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:03 AM   #16
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I was awstruck when I seen her pic. She is such a beauty!!! I'm so sorry for your loss. It's tough, I know.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:10 AM   #18
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Sammy looks like she was a reat dog. Sorry for your loss. She did get a chance to eat a few good steaks from the counter huh? Remember the good times.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #20
Asian13 will become famous soon enoughAsian13 will become famous soon enough

Name: Rachel
Asian13's Tacoma Gallery
awww sorry for your loss. *hugs*