Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Please pray for my son.

Old 03-14-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
Flynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Flynn Diesel's Tacoma Gallery
Please pray for my son.

Hey Guys, hope all is well.

Sorry I have not been around much. Since a couple of you asked what was up, I figured I would let everyone know.

A couple weeks ago we took my son Collin (5 yrs. old) to the doctor for a fever. They checked his blood pressure and it was through the roof. They told us to rush him to the ER. We got to the ER and they started running some tests. Unsure of what the problem was, they ended up admitting him over night. After a long night of blood work, xrays, EKG, ultra sounds etc. they determined he has a problem with his heart. They said he had the problem since birth but it wasn’t noticeable until now because he had the flu and strep and his heart was overworking. The condition http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coarctation_of_the_aorta
will require surgery to repair. He is going in for an MRI next week to get some better pictures of what they’re dealing with and he will have the operation during the first week of April.

It’s been a rough couple weeks and will probably only get harder during surgery time. The doctors expect everything to go smooth with no complications and Collin will make a quick recovery.

Your prayers are much appreciated.

Flynn
Old 03-14-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
You and your family are in my prayers.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #5
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Flynn,

My family and I will certainly say prayers of healing for your son Collin. May God bless your family and provide you strength during this time... give miraculous healing for Collin... and grant wisdom for your son's physicians.

I can't imagine what you are going through as a father; have four children myself. May God bless, comfort, and provide for you all.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Oh geez. My best to you and your family, man.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #7
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent your family
Old 03-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #8
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
My thoughts and prayers are with You and your family.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:58 PM   #9
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
My prayers go with you, my friend.

God's got your back.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:58 PM   #10
jcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to behold

Name: JC
jcrazy425's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent Flynn!
Old 03-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #11
JDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
I will keep your son in my prayers.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #12
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #13
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent to Collin for a speedy recovery.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #14
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
prayers for you and your family
Old 03-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #15
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Flynn, prayers sent for your son Collin, his medical staff & especially you & your family!
Old 03-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #16
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, first off my heart goes out to you and your family. However I had this exact thing when I was younger. I had surgery to correct this when I was seven and I am 33 now. The surgery will be a major one but on the good side being young will help his recovery immensly (sp). I saw a cardiologist every few months for the first couple of years then every 6 months until I was in my early twenties. So far so good (knock on wood). Keep us informed as the surgery gets closer and we will definatly keep you in our thougths and prayers.

-Dan
Old 03-14-2011, 01:06 PM   #18
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
My prayers go out to your son and family. I can kinda relate on how you feel, kids are the hardest to deal with in situations like this. Keep your head up for your son and be strong for him. I'm sure everything will work itself out.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:08 PM   #19
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meg
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Poor lil guy Hope for a fast recovery and wish you and your family the very best.