Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Been a rough few weeks....Need prayer!

Old 04-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Been a rough few weeks....Need prayer!

Hey guys, Its been a rough few weeks here. 2 weeks ago i had a buddy of mine pass away from a seizure, we would both be turning 20 tomorrow. Please pray for his family especially tonight and tomorrow because it would be his birthday.

And last night another one of my friends got in a super bad accident, I cant go into to many details right now but he is still in the ICU. Please pray for his recovery, and his family! 2 days ago he told me he was super stoked on God and life couldn't get better. He is in Gods hands.

Thank you to everyone who sends up prayers. I know God answers them.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Prayin for your friends man hang in there.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that. Prayers sent.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #4
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

Coast Guard: Father's USCG
Name: Candice
LilRedYota's Tacoma Gallery
sent one up to the big man just now. ill keep praying. im sorry to hear about your friend. keep your head up.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #5
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:47 PM   #7
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Gladly sending prayers, and prayers for you too. Losing a friend and seeing another injured is traumatic and painful; I know all too well, unfortunately. Take care and thanks for reaching out--it's a healthy way to help cope with negative stresses.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:47 PM   #8
PadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shedPadgettFab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Honorably Discharged
Name: Anthony
PadgettFab's Tacoma Gallery
Just Prayed a few for you, your family, friends' families, the whole nine. Take care man. Keep your chin up.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #9
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Hang in there man. Ill pray for them
Old 04-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #10
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks guys!
Old 04-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #11
Jata34 is on a distinguished road
Name: James
Jata34's Tacoma Gallery
I will pray

I will pray for your friend and you. God uses events to bring us and others closer to Him.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:10 AM   #14
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for the loss of your buddy. Could I get the first name of your buddy that is in the hospital so I can put him on my prayer list? Thoughts and prayers on the way.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:58 AM   #15
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent!
Old 04-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #16
Marty Mcfly is on a distinguished road
Name: Jud
Marty Mcfly's Tacoma Gallery
hang in there buddy!!! prayers coming your way. I went through a similar stretch of situations and i know what it's like
Old 04-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #17
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My prayers to you.
I lost one of the greatest friend when I was young.
He was my mountain biking buddy and he was taken way too early.
But the memories that I have of him and riding has lived on and I think of him alot when I ride and it makes me feel good.

Being strong doesn't mean denying your feelings and friends are always there for you in your heart.

God Bless, pray, and you will be in their presence always.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #18

Update**

My buddies brain is still swollen, thats really all there is to it, they dont know much more than that. Just keep praying
Old 04-14-2011, 12:51 AM   #19
Jata34 is on a distinguished road
Name: James
Jata34's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see this forum is about people and not just about trucks! Still praying for you and those involved in this situation.