Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

GODS WILL

Old 05-10-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
GODS WILL

so heres my storry i have been married almost three years now actively trying to hava baby well no luck all the way up to deployment, while on leave about a month ago my wife and i finally conceived..............YAY IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was my mind set i started looking for baby stuff and thinking of all the cool ass things ill get to do as a daddy, (sorry to put this image in your head) my wife woke up this morning bleeding from her vagina well its normal to bleed a little bit but this was different she was in alot of pain and everything, so she went to the er and took a piss test and gave blood samples, then had an ultrasound done, well sad news is we lost the baby after trying for so long and praying every night i feel like i have lost my faith, i am a firm beleiver in it happens for a reason, but please tell me what is the reason for this to happen to a deployed soldier infantrymen at that with a loving wife back home and a rock solid marrige to have a miscariage i dont understand havent i payed the price havent i given enough hasnt my wife been put through enough? please tell me what i have done to deserve this!? ps sorry for my rant but i have to tell somebody
Old 05-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
ft polk
in leesville why do you ask? if you dont mind me asking
Old 05-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #4
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #6
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
We don't always understand or know why things happen the way they do. I know it's frustrating when you are trying so hard and wanting so badly, especially when there are idiots everywhere having children when they don't want to. Two of my best friends are going through the same thing...one of them even has tried the In Vitro fertiliation, only to have a miscarriage last week. I'm very sad for them. The other friend...this has been going on for 5 years.

Prayers sent your way. Never stop trying.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:05 AM   #7
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
no our family is all in washington on the other side of the country, she has freinds that are just like her family though so she should be ok we both did some heavy crying man thats a sight aint it a uniformed soldier crying his ass off, but ohwell, like i said it just wasnt in gods plans for us at the time
Old 05-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #8
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for you & your wife's loss & thanks for your service to our country. I do not believe this a payback of any sort and don't believe there is any blame to be spred about. God works in mysterious ways and we just have to keep going. It could be called a test of faith but not punishment. I believe a faithless life always has agonizing voids no matter what else it is filled with. Prayers to your family & for your safe return home.........to be blessed with child in the near future.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:12 AM   #9
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
never give up your faith there is only one that knows why things happen the
way that it does never give up on him he will never give up on you
i know the words are easy for us to say we are not the ones in your shoes
I will pray for you and yours that you will find the reason
prayers sent
Old 05-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
man reading that breaks my heart. like taco prerunner said, god works in mysterious ways. it may seem like punishment or something like that, but it's not. it's just one of those things you don't have a say in, so trying to find blame or reason behind it will only make you feel worse. my mother wanted one more child after my older brother and then twins popped up. she told me she cried for hours, but out of that situation she got me!. . . . ok bad example! (not trying to make light of your situation, just trying to hopefully give you a smile). your in my prayers man. thank you for your service and best of luck to you and what im sure will one day be a very happy family with what sounds like a great father to be.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:10 PM   #11
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Sorry for you & your wife's loss & thanks for your service to our country. I do not believe this a payback of any sort and don't believe there is any blame to be spred about. God works in mysterious ways and we just have to keep going. It could be called a test of faith but not punishment. I believe a faithless life always has agonizing voids no matter what else it is filled with. Prayers to your family & for your safe return home.........to be blessed with child in the near future.
X100 It will work out. You will be a good DAD!!!! Jim
Old 05-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #12
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
man reading that breaks my heart. like taco prerunner said, god works in mysterious ways. it may seem like punishment or something like that, but it's not. it's just one of those things you don't have a say in, so trying to find blame or reason behind it will only make you feel worse. my mother wanted one more child after my older brother and then twins popped up. she told me she cried for hours, but out of that situation she got me!. . . . ok bad example! (not trying to make light of your situation, just trying to hopefully give you a smile). your in my prayers man. thank you for your service and best of luck to you and what im sure will one day be a very happy family with what sounds like a great father to be.
X2!
Old 05-10-2011, 06:25 PM   #13
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry to hear the news. They say everything happens for a reason, although it sometimes takes awhile to see what that reason is.

Stay strong over there and come back home safe.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #14
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
x3

man im so sorry reading that gave me chills. thank you so much for your service. but stuff happens man its neither of you guys fault. the only thing you can do is keep trying and hope for the best. prayers are sent for you and your wife. you sure sound like your going to be a wonderful dad!
Old 05-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #15
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Don't give up on trying. Don't lose faith either. Support each other. Prayers are with you both.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #16
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Isaiah 55:8-9

EDIT: Jeremiah 29:11 as well
Old 05-10-2011, 07:12 PM   #17
puppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: al
puppytruk's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Thomas,
Thanks for serving bro, from a fellow, former groundpounder!
I dont believe that these heartbreaking events in our lives are necessarily Gods will, though we wonder why He just dosn't intervene and fix them.
Now is the time to praise Him for all the blessings of your life that you have.
He knows your grief, and will never leave you and your wife. Pour it out on Him and keep the faith.

Great FATHER GOD, I ask your healing touch on Thomas and his wife, bring them peace as they grieve, let your SPIRIT fall upon their marriage and bless their lives. FATHER in your time, give them the beautiful child they hope and pray for. In the name of the Mighty King , JESUS, I ask these things. Amen
Old 05-11-2011, 06:21 AM   #18
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service brother and I'm glad you protect our rights to have areas like this to come and share and support......prayers and thoughts for your situation....I've been there and know how you feel.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:53 PM   #19
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
thank you all for your support and prayers, im sorry it has taken me a few days to get back on i was out running mission, but while away my wife snooped through and said yall wordsmade her cry, that touching words such as yalls are hardly heard especially from strangers, my reply i told you its a taco thing lol
i did alot of soul searching and praying while out so we shall see