Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

friend of mine returned from Afghanistan-not the good way

Old 06-23-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
friend of mine returned from Afghanistan-not the good way

A friend of mine returned from Afghanistan earlier this week, not the way we hoped.

Army Sgt. Edward F. Dixon III -
http://www.mortuary.af.mil/pressrele...p?id=123260955

Keep his family in your prayers. Thanks.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
ughh..

much PRAYERS sent.....
Old 06-23-2011, 10:03 AM   #4
2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of

2009Silver's Tacoma Gallery
I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. May he rest in peace.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you, SGT Dixon, and your family, for your sacrifice!
Old 06-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #6
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Will always be in my prayers thank you for your service
go to GOD
We are all free because of you
May GOD bless you your family and friends

Thank you
Old 06-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #7
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-23-2011, 10:22 AM   #8
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
God Bless him and his family for their sacrifice.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #9
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers for his service and sacrifice.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:52 AM   #10
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
I am sorry for your loss. He will not be forgotten. It is great men like him that separates this country from every other one in the world.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #11
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammdogg View Post
God Bless him and his family for their sacrifice.
x2.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:02 AM   #12
Blaggard
Murphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphy1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Murphy1's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss and his family.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:06 AM   #13
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry to hear the news about your friend.
Prayers sent
Old 06-23-2011, 11:06 AM   #14
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers going out to his family and you. There is not anything that can be said to take the pain away of losing a loved one or friend, but with the help of friends and family and prayer you can get through this tough time. Sgt. Edward Dixon Thank YOU for your service and ultimate sacrifice. Rest In Peace.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #15
RoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to behold

RoyR's Tacoma Gallery
Sad, no idea why our troops are over there protection the f@#$king Muslims from themselves!!!
Old 06-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #16
WaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Michael
WaGood24's Tacoma Gallery
Here's to Sgt. Dixon.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:23 AM   #17
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Grateful thanks to Sgt. Dixon and to all our troops who serve our great country. Theirs is a sacrifice that few of us fully understand but all of us have a duty to honor. The best way to honor our vets and their families is to always remember to shake their hands and thank them when we meet them and to make damn sure we and our government is doing EVERYTHING they should to make them fell welcomed, loved and cared about. For many, the war follows them home and they will still need our help for many years to come. We The People asked them and they served with honor.
God Bless Sgt. Dixon and his family. Don't let his sacrifice be in vain, honor and help our boys in any way you can.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:29 AM   #18
Rev720 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Rev720's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Derek:

I am very sorry for the loss of your friend & will say some prayer for him & his family! Id there anything we can do???
Old 06-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #19
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
you have my prayers, we have lost too many good men, i am also currently serving overseas and it breaks my heart every time, sgt dixon will never be forgotten for what he has done for his country
Old 06-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #20
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
I stand with you.

Steve