Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Support for the pig...

Old 07-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Support for the pig...

i know this is really odd sounding but i need some prayer for my pig.. its weighs 190 pounds right now and it need to be 215 two weeks from tomorrow in order for me to show her at the Mid State fair. ive had her since she was 60 pounds back in april and ive been going twice a day giving her all sorts of treats. this will be my 6th and final year doing this and i dont want to end it by not making it. so if you could pray a little for her that would be great. Her name is Carnita and she is a Crossbread gilt..
Attached Thumbnails
Support for the pig...-downsized_0525111645.jpg  
Old 07-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
Her name is Carnita and she is a Crossbread gilt..
ORLY? Carnitas taco time!

Old 07-10-2011, 09:32 PM   #4
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
I for some bacon!

Oh and good luck getting it to 215
Old 07-10-2011, 09:34 PM   #5
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
will do man. like ALL my cousins have done the same you are doing for there county fair.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:36 PM   #6
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Amen brother
thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
ORLY? Carnitas taco time!

haha yes carnita time
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw154 View Post
I for some bacon!

Oh and good luck getting it to 215
im trying man.. its going to be one hell of 2 weeks though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
will do man. like ALL my cousins have done the same you are doing for there county fair.
its put my whole family in a bad mood.. mom and dad are fighting for the past couple days and now im having to deal with that and this its pretty over welling
Old 07-10-2011, 09:36 PM   #7
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
GL man, they tend to lose weight before the showing, but it seems like you are on the right track to get her back up... At least you're not over weight, then you'd just be f*cked
Old 07-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez2typethis View Post
GL man, they tend to lose weight before the showing, but it seems like you are on the right track to get her back up... At least you're not over weight, then you'd just be f*cked
honestly thats what im worried about.. last years pig was 230 right before the trailer ride up.. weighted in at 222 the next day
Old 07-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #9
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Give her hormones.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Give her hormones.
i would but remember it has to have time before slaughter.. so if you find some with a withdraw period of 18 days send that shit on fedex overnight please!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:39 PM   #11
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

its put my whole family in a bad mood.. mom and dad are fighting for the past couple days and now im having to deal with that and this its pretty over welling
dang man! hope everything gets better and she gains weight!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #12
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
she looks delicious
Old 07-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #13
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
I think i used Paylean or showtec when i did this a long time ago... You may want to use ensure vitamin milk over the feed every feeding, also put cake mix in there. Pan feed a lot every day... but because of the stress from the trailer ride they almost always lose like 10 pounds.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez2typethis View Post
I think i used Paylean or showtec when i did this a long time ago... You may want to use ensure vitamin milk over the feed every feeding, also put cake mix in there. Pan feed a lot every day... but because of the stress from the trailer ride they almost always lose like 10 pounds.
it was paylean i bet... ive been giving it moorefat and mixing that in. its on free feed right now and im pan feeding as well so im trying to do as much as possible. its a pretty picky pig when it comes to foods. out of like 15 things ive tried it liked just plain sugar, bananas, and cakemix
Old 07-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #15
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
im vegetarian...i guess ill hope for 215...
Old 07-10-2011, 09:47 PM   #16
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You ever try feeding it bacon?

Oh my god that would be the tastiest fucking bacon evar!!!!

Bacon-fed bacon.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:48 PM   #17
Quote:

Bacon-fed bacon.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #18
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:

Bacon-fed bacon.
i fed a turkey turkey bacon once haha
Old 07-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #19
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, feed her beer and massage her!!!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:51 PM   #20
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
What? Plenty of fat people eat bacon, why not fatten the bacon up with bacon?

Makes sense to me. Bacon that eats bacon > bacon that gets hormone injections to make it bigger.