Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

my buddy

Old 07-23-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
my buddy

early friday morning my buddy was driving home and was hit head on by some fucking 20 year old bitch who was drinking AND texting. he died on the scene, he was 30 years old. he has been married about 5 years and has a beautiful little girl who turns 2 in about a month. i was his best man in his wedding and he was mine, he have been best buddies for about 20 years. i feel for his wife, daughter who will never know him other than stories and pictures, and his parents. i dont remember not knowing him and cant imagine life without him
Old 07-23-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Sean, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine. May God comfort you and his family. Prayers sent...

Horribly unnecessary accident...
Old 07-23-2011, 10:04 AM   #4
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
You are all in my prayers.
That is horribly sad
Old 07-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #5
CheapGrandJerokee is on a distinguished road

CheapGrandJerokee's Tacoma Gallery
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and tour friends family. May he rest in peace
Old 07-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #7
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I'd post again. Sean, can't imagine how you must feel. As a father of four with two teenagers, it makes me sick to hear about accidents involving distracted driving, specifically, texting. I preach to them daily about how texting while driving is dangerous and I will be making them read your post.

Such a tragic waste. Sometimes I long for the days when I began driving when there were no cell phones (at least affordable by the general public) and texting wasn't even a possibility.

Know you are in our prayers as is your buddy's family.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:22 AM   #8
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry for your loss Sean. I would really like to have the first name of the wife and daughter if I could. Would like to put them on my prayer list. You are already on there brother.

I'm with Bob, I will be having my 12 year olds read your post, they need to hear the real life consequences to breaking the rules of texting while driving. In Indiana you can now get a ticket for texting or even reading any media device while in the drivers seat. Doesn't seem like a harsh enough punishment after reading a post like yours. I'm worried about this with my kids, especially my daughter.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:18 AM   #9
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
So sorry for your loss Sean. I would really like to have the first name of the wife and daughter if I could. Would like to put them on my prayer list. You are already on there brother..
Wife - Natalia
Daughter - Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
sorry for your loss man........
I struggle to believe theres a "higher power" everytime I hear about a good person being taken away from a loving family/friends.

One day I may be proved wrong, and Ill be able to share my thoughts with them.
Im with you on that, i had a hard time accepting that before all this but right now i really dont see how it could have been "his time" or "for a purpose" there is no fucking way , no way it was time for his daughter to grow up without a dad, no reason for his wife to sob and sob for hours while all we can do is hold her hand and watch and listen. hes gone and he shouldnt be.

thanks everyone for your words, im starting to write a eulogy today. i have no clue
Old 07-24-2011, 08:40 AM   #10
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vinnyvavoom's Tacoma Gallery
My thoughts are with you Sean
Old 07-24-2011, 08:40 AM   #11
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #12
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
Wife - Natalia
Daughter - Olivia

thanks everyone for your words, im starting to write a eulogy today. i have no clue
Thanks Sean.

That's great you are writing a eulogy. I'm sure it will be wonderful. You are in my prayers for the words to flow easily.

Natalia

Olivia
Old 07-24-2011, 10:08 AM   #13
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry for the family's loss
Old 07-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #14
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that Sean, prayers go out to all of his family and friends
Old 07-24-2011, 10:21 AM   #15
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Sean, we all know it is a deep loss when it seems that your friend was just starting his life. I'm sorry for the life changes that Natalia, Olivia, you and others whose lives he touched will have to go through because of this.

I can pray for comfort for everyone but the truth remains that his physical body is no longer here.

BUT

What he has given to you, his wife and his daughter - everyone - is still here. He's spent times with you that were filled with fun, filled with leaning experiences, filled with hilarious stories. Filled with trials and tribulations...

He has shared his dreams with Natalia, has begun to build a life with her, he has planned a future for Olivia.

And all of that remains.

Natalia can still build her life based on what he deemed best, she can still bring up Olivia with stories about her father, the dreams he had and the visions he saw for her.

You yourself can take what he shared with you and share them with Olivia. Share your experiences with her and paint her a picture of her dad so that she will know and honor him the way only a little girl can idolize her daddy.

Take the lessons that you and he learned together and pass them onto others. Take those times that you and he had together and cherish them. Know in your heart how much you took care of each other, stuck up for each other and went through hell together.

And know that you were fortunate to be chosen by him to be his buddy and he fortunate that you chose him.

Because that bond that you have with him will never EVER die.

((hugs)) to you. Be strong. Because your experiences with him have become a part of who you are today. And it's for sure your buddy will always be within you. In your heart, in your soul. Forever. And THAT is something to celebrate.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #17

thank you and thinks everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Sean, we all know it is a deep loss when it seems that your friend was just starting his life. I'm sorry for the life changes that Natalia, Olivia, you and others whose lives he touched will have to go through because of this.

I can pray for comfort for everyone but the truth remains that his physical body is no longer here.

BUT

What he has given to you, his wife and his daughter - everyone - is still here. He's spent times with you that were filled with fun, filled with leaning experiences, filled with hilarious stories. Filled with trials and tribulations...

He has shared his dreams with Natalia, has begun to build a life with her, he has planned a future for Olivia.

And all of that remains.

Natalia can still build her life based on what he deemed best, she can still bring up Olivia with stories about her father, the dreams he had and the visions he saw for her.

You yourself can take what he shared with you and share them with Olivia. Share your experiences with her and paint her a picture of her dad so that she will know and honor him the way only a little girl can idolize her daddy.

Take the lessons that you and he learned together and pass them onto others. Take those times that you and he had together and cherish them. Know in your heart how much you took care of each other, stuck up for each other and went through hell together.

And know that you were fortunate to be chosen by him to be his buddy and he fortunate that you chose him.

Because that bond that you have with him will never EVER die.

((hugs)) to you. Be strong. Because your experiences with him have become a part of who you are today. And it's for sure your buddy will always be within you. In your heart, in your soul. Forever. And THAT is something to celebrate.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #18
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Sean, sorry for your loss. You're in my thoughts.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #19
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and his family.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:58 PM   #20

wake today. he looked good up there. i really needed to see him. huge weight off my chest. funeral tomorrow, must have read over mu eulogy 20 times