LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Honestly, I just need someone on my side right now.

Old 07-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

Coast Guard: Father's USCG
Name: Candice
LilRedYota's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly, I just need someone on my side right now.

So lately my boyfriend cheated on me with some girl he met at his work. we had been dating for a year and were "in love".

Im angry. extremely angry. i dont want to be like that.
BUt then today his new girlfriend (the girl he cheated on me with) was texting me from his phone saying all these terrible things.

This shit just hurts. you dont do that. you arent supposed to be that way. you dont hurt someone you love, you dont do things like that. like seriously people have become ridiculous.

I feel like i cant do this. I physically hurt. it sounds like a sob story but i seriously need someone to tell me im right on this.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
you're def not wrong

kick him to the curb and move on

you'll be better off for it in the long run
Old 07-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #4
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Just text her back and tell her the day will come that he'll do the same with her!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
I feel ya, i just got back from my ex's house a few hours ago. I went over there in hopes of making up..and as we're laying down shes telling me about all the guys shes been screwed over by in the past month we've been broken up. we went out for 9 months and she's been with 3 guys since. Needless to say i got up and left. It sucks but you'll learn theirs a million and a half better people than that. Sorry to hear about it!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #7
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

i broke up with him. same thing happened to my mom, the whole cheating thing, and she told me well i suppose. it just hurts....it hurts alot.
thank yall really, ive needed some more support.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #8
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolepride991 View Post
id smackaho
X2 what that girl is doing isnt right
Old 07-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #9

taught me*
Old 07-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
does an ass need kicking?
Old 07-28-2011, 08:54 PM   #13

hahaha! as much as i want that to happen i know it would only bring me down to their level.
I have prayed to God and asked him to give them exactly what he thinks they deserve. we will see what that is....but last time i heard of God's rules cheating isnt something He's cool with.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #14
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
Sounds like someone needs to spend a few $$ of feel better mods
hahahahah! if i had it! i just got my 3 inch lift put on!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:56 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
I feel ya, i just got back from my ex's house a few hours ago. I went over there in hopes of making up..and as we're laying down shes telling me about all the guys shes been screwed over by in the past month we've been broken up. we went out for 9 months and she's been with 3 guys since. Needless to say i got up and left. It sucks but you'll learn theirs a million and a half better people than that. Sorry to hear about it!
I gotcha brotha. it takes some balls to walk away, i get where youre at. we just gotta both keep our heads up and know there's definately someone better and we deserve better.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:57 PM   #17
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Good for you! There ARE good single men out there who won't cheat. Very few on TW so watch out for the resident stalkers.

Seriously, any man that cheats is a man not worth your time, and I know you did the right thing. I'm sure it still hurts but time heals and I'm positive things will look up.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #19
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry all of that had to go down. Everything happens for a reason. It is like a kick in the nuts... except... ovaries for you... (<<that's the face you usually make when something like this happens) it sucks... big time... gotta gather yourself back up and move on. Karma is a bitch and someone that does that will get theirs in the end.

Keep you head held high, keep yourself busy, and keep moving forward. I have been cheated on as well and it is never fun. "The one" is out there for you. Just gotta keep searching!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #20
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
fuck'em you may have loved him but, now that his true colors have shown through he is just another douche canoe. scrape him off the bottom of your shoe because he sounds like a turd then move on with your life.

block his phone number so his retarded fuck buddy can't hurt your feelings anymore. don't worry about common friends don't worry about anything cut this guy loose and be done with it once and for all.

my sisters friend keeps going back to the same kid even though he treats her like shit! the girl is cute and nice and the kid she is so in love with has a face that looks like a can of smushed assholes lol! i never got it but, i'm ready to kick his ass myself just to make her and my sister shut up about him

do you have an older brother? if so tell him about it and he should help you out if they keep screwing around with you. they sound like morons... and you will be better off with out him, just walk it off kid