LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Keep the family of Capt. Bowen and injured members in your prayers

Old 07-30-2011, 12:20 AM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Keep the family of Capt. Bowen and injured members in your prayers

on 07/28/2011 Capt. Bowen of Asheville FD in NC passed away in a structure fire. 8 others were injured one critically. although I have personally never even been to Ashevilles FD keep Capt. Bowens family in your prayers aswell as his friends and injured partners.

I've posted audio of the call, firefighters out there remember every fire alarm has potential to be a shitstorm, i see too many times people dont even bring their gear let alone pack up to fire alarms!

also there is a fund to help out his family, i will also post that link below

thanks yall, Kevin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOVmH...&feature=share

http://missionfoundation.org/body_fo...detail&ref=117
Old 07-30-2011, 11:20 AM   #2
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
............my son wants to be a fireman....it scares me like crazy, but I won't let him see that side of me, only all the pride I have in him for having a heart to serve.

RIP Captain Jeff Bowen