Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

I Became a Grandfather Early This Morning!

Old 08-30-2011, 06:15 AM   #1
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
I Became a Grandfather Early This Morning!

Fellow TWers:

I'm a grandfather today!!!

My son and his fiance had a little baby girl this morning at 0440 EST. She is only 33 weeks and was born via emergency C-section because mom became preeclamptic (dangerously high blood pressure). Baby's stats:

Name: Aubree Hayden Harris
Weight: 3lbs, 14oz
Born: Aug 30, 2011, 0440 EST

Asking for prayers because my granddaughter will be in the NICU for some time because she is so premature. Also asking for prayers for her mom because she is still facing down high blood pressure and recovery from her C-section. Both will be in the hospital for some time to come.

Just wanted to share with you all. Here is a pic of my gorgeous new granddaughter!

AUBREE HAYDEN HARRIS--WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 06:28 AM   #2
WingNut55 has a brilliant futureWingNut55 has a brilliant futureWingNut55 has a brilliant futureWingNut55 has a brilliant futureWingNut55 has a brilliant futureWingNut55 has a brilliant futureWingNut55 has a brilliant futureWingNut55 has a brilliant futureWingNut55 has a brilliant futureWingNut55 has a brilliant futureWingNut55 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Active Duty
Name: Derek
WingNut55's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers to your granddaughter and the rest of the family. Congrats on becoming a grandpa!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 06:31 AM   #3
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! That's AWESOME, Sir!
Old 08-30-2011, 06:33 AM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats bro. for all three of them I'm sure this stressful for your son.
God be with them
Old 08-30-2011, 06:36 AM   #5
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:37 AM   #6
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Shes gorgeous! Prayers sent and congrats.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:40 AM   #7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks all! Appreciate the thoughts and prayers! I'm bouncing off the walls this morning!
Old 08-30-2011, 06:46 AM   #8
T4C0MA has a spectacular aura aboutT4C0MA has a spectacular aura about
T4C0MA's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations! My prayers are with mother and daughter!
Old 08-30-2011, 06:47 AM   #9
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers going out to Aubree and her mom and dad. Congrats Grandpop.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:49 AM   #10
puppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: al
puppytruk's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Gramps,
Prayer sent, God bless little Aubree as she travels lifes path !!
Old 08-30-2011, 07:09 AM   #11
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
You're 40 and a grandfather?!?! Good god man. Tell me that's NOT right. Because if that's right, then I could be a grandfather. And that's just messed up. I'm young dammit! YOUNG!
Old 08-30-2011, 07:13 AM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!!!I'm sure everything will be fine. My daughter is named Aubrey as well.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:14 AM   #13
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on being a grandpa! Prayers sent for her and the babies mom.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:20 AM   #14

Yep... life happens. My oldest son, almost 18, did not take care of business on his end and well, you know, we have a granddaughter now. The mom is 19 and in college and graduated high school last year.

Little upsetting for all the parents involved because this isn't the path we all dreamt of for our kids, but life throws you curve balls sometimes; you just have to learn to hit them. When we found out, all the parents got together. We are going to do our best to help them along the way and still leave them room to build a future and stand on their own feet in short order.

We agreed from the outset, by no means will we fund laziness. These kids are good and each has done great in school. They will both be in college (my son is graduating early and starts in January). And they will both work. The biggest help we will be is helping out with babysitting and helping them get an apartment when the time comes. They each have cars with no payments, so that helps out a lot.

Yep, I'm too young, they're too young, but I'm still excited and overjoyed about this little girl! Life happens.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #17
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
congrats man. what school is your son going too?
Old 09-03-2011, 03:48 AM   #18
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations Bob!!! Welcome Aubree! She's a beauty!!

I will put her and momma, as well as you and your son on my prayer list.

Your post about how all the parents got together, and the direction you all intend to lead your families was fantastic. I admire how you all are rising up to accomplish what needs to be done.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:55 AM   #20
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations! My prayers are with mom and daughter
this also happen to me this year its a great feeling enjoy