Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

If you think your weekend was bad, read this...

Old 10-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
You can't fix stupid
Drew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Drew
Drew5387's Tacoma Gallery
If you think your weekend was bad, read this...

Well... I was at school friday, October 7th, and I was in my building trades class. For that class we build a house every year. So it was 12:30 and I was outside working on the house and all of the sudden I hear a bunch of sirens, and the helicopter from the local hospital flies over head. At the time I didn't think anything about it. Then about 15 minutes later, I get a phone call. The person on the other line says, "Drew.... River (my best friend) just committed suicide. He shot himself in the head. He is at the hospital now. He is brain dead but he is breathing." I couldn't even stand up. I got in my truck and headed to the hospital not even caring if the school said I was in trouble for leaving. So me and a couple of friends headed to the hospital. They told us that they were putting River into ICU. The doctors were acting weird the whole time. We told them that we want to see River right now, then they told us that he just passed away. So my Friday, Saturday, and Sunday sucked. Then I have to go to school today... The whole school was so quiet. It was so weird. I sat by River everyday at lunch for the past 4 years. And we would build the house together everyday. Building the house takes up half the school day, everyday, so i was with him half a day, everyday too. Please help pray for my friends and Rivers family.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
sorry to hear that, ill send some prayers your guy's way
Old 10-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
You can't fix stupid
Drew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks
Old 10-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #5
The greenmonstah
greenmonstah is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: truck guy/emt
Name: Andy
greenmonstah's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear thoughs and prayers for you and his family.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:43 PM   #6
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry man, I can not imagine going through something like that.

I honestly don't know what to say but please stay strong and talk to someone if you need to. Wether it be a professional or just someone who can listen.

Best of luck and prayers sent for you and those affected.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:43 PM   #7
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Never a good thing to lose a friend like that. I lost two friends in high school over a weekend...One of the worse of my life.
Keep your chin up, watch out for your friends-you'll all need each other- and make good decisions. Gotta be careful right now-Not always the best frame of mind (I've been there-I know). You don't need any more sadness or loss.
And don't worry about what other people say-Celebrate River's life how River would (We turned Third Eye Blind up REALLY loud during the wake-People were pissed until my friends mom started dancing with us...)
Old 10-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #8
Flagtown Taco is on a distinguished road
Flagtown Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Some people complain about petty crap all the time. Things like this just go to show it's important to remember things can always be worse. Sorry for your loss. I went through the same situation in high school and it sucked so bad. The part I couldn't handle were the dozens of people that pretended to know the guy real well when he only had a few close friends.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:48 PM   #9
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss. Suicides are always very hard.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
sorry man, but just out of curosity, why did he do it? did he seem sad or depressed at all?
Old 10-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #11
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers and thoughts are with you and his family.

I lost a friend to suicide, and almost lost two others throughout high school. The decisions they make are never easy to accept or understand.
Keep your head up and treasure the memories you have made with him, and Keep him in your thoughts as you live your life for the both of you.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #12
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about your loss. I it tough, I have been through a similar situation. I will keep River's family and you in prayer.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #13
puppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: al
puppytruk's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry for your loss Drew, prayer in Jesus name for peace, comfort and healing for you, Rivers family and all suffering with this.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:25 PM   #14
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks man. sorry to hear! thoughts and prayers are with you and his family
Old 10-10-2011, 03:31 PM   #15
creeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud of
creeper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew5387 View Post
it was 12:30 and I was outside working on the house. And we would build the house together everyday.
Did you know where he was when this happened? Wouldn't he normally have been with you at the time?
Old 10-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #16
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
I know how it feels man. My thoughts and prayers are with you

I ended up getting a tattoo in honor of my BestFried who took his own life as well. Fifty Five on the wrists.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #17
You can't fix stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeper View Post
Did you know where he was when this happened? Wouldn't he normally have been with you at the time?
He told us he was gonna skip school cause we had a community service thing for school that morning. Nothing out of the ordinary cause he wasn't the only one that skipped.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:15 AM   #18
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very sorry for your loss Drew. Chin up brother. Find someone close to talk to. Hold the memories close. My thoughts and prayers are with you as well as his family.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:53 AM   #19
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
prayers for River's family and friends. Praying that you can find your way in these trying times!
Old 10-11-2011, 02:57 AM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure there are many of us here who have dealt with suicide up close

Do not hesitate to reach out to someone for help in dealing with it...Suicide is a very very very difficult thing to deal with, especially if you've never dealt with it before

http://www.AFSP.org/ has a lot of resources to help you and others cope

I've dealt with suicide from several different angles...I've had a close friend commit suicide, i've dated a girl who's father committed suicide, and i go to a suicide call at work probably around once a week

If you need anything, don't hesitate to PM me