1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My mom was mugged last night

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by derekabraham, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Oct 29, 2011 at 9:39 AM
    SCFirefighter

SCFirefighter on idiot patrol ;)

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    Silver 2010 DC TRD Sport 4x4 5'
    MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust, ScanGauge II, Map, dome and license plate LED's, Custom Fire/Rescue decals, Weathertech deflectors, Removed mud flaps, Rear spring TSB, Spidertrax spacers, Tinted windows (5%/27%), Black Tacoma badges, 5100 Billstein x4, ToyTec Coilovers, ToyTec TSB AAL, Devil horns, Hose clamp tailgate mod, OEM bed mat, HomeLink module, Hardwire GPS, Weathertech digital fit floor lines, Front Diff drop, Rear Diff breather mod, 4xInnovation welded sliders, Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS+SiriusXM.
    Get something for home defense. Don't want to make you paranoid but now he knows where she lives (from the DL).
    Unless the clowns in CA won't even let you do that.

2. Oct 29, 2011 at 9:39 AM
    derekabraham

derekabraham [OP] Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    EDIT: This happened in the SAFE SUBURBS. I was under the impression that it happened in the downtown area. Go figure. Gotta love suburbia. :rolleyes:

But thanks for the words everyone, I'll pass them along. :D

3. Oct 29, 2011 at 9:40 AM
    derekabraham

derekabraham [OP] Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    My dad can carry, he has a gun my mom just makes him keep it at work. I already told her to let my dad take it home from now on. ;)

4. Oct 29, 2011 at 9:41 AM
    Hot Tamale

Hot Tamale Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pat
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    2012 Access Cab 4x2
    X2 :(

5. Oct 29, 2011 at 9:42 AM
    SCFirefighter

SCFirefighter on idiot patrol ;)

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    Silver 2010 DC TRD Sport 4x4 5'
    MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust, ScanGauge II, Map, dome and license plate LED's, Custom Fire/Rescue decals, Weathertech deflectors, Removed mud flaps, Rear spring TSB, Spidertrax spacers, Tinted windows (5%/27%), Black Tacoma badges, 5100 Billstein x4, ToyTec Coilovers, ToyTec TSB AAL, Devil horns, Hose clamp tailgate mod, OEM bed mat, HomeLink module, Hardwire GPS, Weathertech digital fit floor lines, Front Diff drop, Rear Diff breather mod, 4xInnovation welded sliders, Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS+SiriusXM.
    There is no 'letting' to it. It should just be the way its done from now on. Not like she should have a choice in the matter anymore at this point.
    I couldn't care less what my wife wanted (if she ever got mugged), or not wanted. If we didn't already have guns I would go out and buy them for the house, and for her (if she wanted).

6. Oct 29, 2011 at 9:58 AM
    Warhorseforever

Warhorseforever Will The Thrill

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Sand Lapper
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner SR5
    Kenwood KDC-348U HU Kicker DS65 Front Doors Only 2 Polk Audio MM840 Kenwood KAC 8105D for subs SuperCrewSound.com behind rear seat sub box
    That sucks man. My Mom is like yours she doesn't want anything to do with guns, but we had some guys get shot a few miles down the road from us and she now carries a taser with her, the kind that shoots the prongs out like leo's carry. She might be open to one of those since it can't kill someone one unless they have pre-existing conditions.

7. Oct 29, 2011 at 5:49 PM
    kimo

kimo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Knuckle Head
    Kauai
    Vehicle:
    09 Super White TRD Sport DCLB 4X4!
    Wishing bad karma on that mugger....glad she's OK. You never know when or where something like this will happen.

8. Oct 29, 2011 at 5:54 PM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    prayers sent man! hope the guy that did burns in H3ll! this is why i can’t wait to get my CCWP! :)

i had a dream this week i was in a parking lot and someone tried to rob/ mug me and i shot and killed them. and also had one wear 2 guys with bats broke in to the house and i killed them too. talk about some fucked up dreams.

To Top