LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

My mom was mugged last night

Old 10-29-2011, 09:10 AM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
My mom was mugged last night

So I don't know the full details yet, but apparently my mom was mugged in SUBURBAN San Diego last night. The fucking suburbs. Credit cards, phone, driver's license, whatever else was in her purse.

She's fine, just emotionally shaken up.

What I'm asking for is for you guys to wish for a slow painful death for this mother fucker that did this to my mom. She's an amazing women and she doesn't deserve this at all. I am so fucking pissed.

Rant off. Sorry.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:11 AM   #2
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: g
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
have your mom apply for a CCW! (:

wishes sent!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:13 AM   #3
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: g
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
wait, i didn't read everything right i only read the post and assumed you were in CA. you live in OR and you guy's don't carry?
Old 10-29-2011, 09:13 AM   #4
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Buy your mom a gun! Christmas is just around the corner
Old 10-29-2011, 09:14 AM   #5
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My mom lives in San Diego, I live in Oregon. I can't carry yet, but I'll at least keep a gun in my apartment when I can. My mom would never carry a gun.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:16 AM   #6
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
My mom lives in San Diego, I live in Oregon. I can't carry yet, but I'll at least keep a gun in my apartment when I can. My mom would never carry a gun.
What about bear mace?
Old 10-29-2011, 09:17 AM   #8
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude that sucks.
Glad your mom is ok, that's the most important thing.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:18 AM   #9
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My mom was the same way. She now Carries a .32 pistol. My dad convinced her, the robberies that took place in our neighborhood convinced her.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:18 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
What about bear mace?
That's the first thing I bought my girlfriend when we moved here.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:19 AM   #11

Quote:
That's the first thing I bought my girlfriend when we moved here.
Good man!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:20 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Sent!

Mugging... What a horrible thing for your Mom to deal with!

Hope the asshat that did it gets hit by a bus.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Damn dude that sucks.
Glad your mom is ok, that's the most important thing.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
My mom was the same way. She now Carries a .32 pistol. My dad convinced her, the robberies that took place in our neighborhood convinced her.

Yeah, my dad works at a prison and has tried to convince her to at least keep a gun in the house, but she won't even let him do that. He has to keep it at work.

On a side note, after 14 years in the California Department of Corrections, my dad got a layoff notice and is in danger of losing his job. FUCK THE FUCKING STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:21 AM   #13
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
for bus hitting asshat
Old 10-29-2011, 09:22 AM   #14
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent man. Hope she can get through it!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:24 AM   #15
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks to worry about your mom from so far away. Glad to hear she wasnt physically harmed, and thoughts to the mugger dying a horrid death!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:24 AM   #16
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
What a bummer it takes one lowlife to pull something like that off....carma is a bit$@
Old 10-29-2011, 09:26 AM   #17
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Derek glad your mom is ok!!
Was there any "caught on cameras around??? There has got to be in San Diego!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:26 AM   #18
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, my dad works at a prison and has tried to convince her to at least keep a gun in the house, but she won't even let him do that. He has to keep it at work.

On a side note, after 14 years in the California Department of Corrections, my dad got a layoff notice and is in danger of losing his job. FUCK THE FUCKING STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
Damn your mom, and this? Thats sucks, sorry to hear about both. Glad your mom is ok. Hope that fuck gets what he deserves!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:27 AM   #19
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your mom Derek... Karma will get the bastard... or a Colt 45!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:28 AM   #20
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
glad your mom is physically ok, and wishes to that rat **** to die sent