Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Co-workers kid has a type of bone cancer

Old 11-04-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Co-workers kid has a type of bone cancer

A fellow employee at my work's (autozone) son was recently diagnosed with Osteosarcoma. It's a bone type cancer... Unfortunately it seems to be taking its toll on the family. The son is in constant pain, From what I've been told he's going back into the hospital this evening and has been in constant pain for the last few days...

The family has put together a donation thing since it has been getting quite expensive.

I've met the kid on a few occasions, Typical kid (i think 7 years old?)... The father is a pretty nice guy, He always has a very enthusiastic demeanor to him and recently it's began to fade. He shaved his head so his son doesn't feel weird seeing as how he's losing his hair due to the chemo therapy.

If anyone can, They may donate to the family to help them out.

http://www.gofundme.com/Ashtons-Cancer