Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Mother In-Law has pericardial effusion

Old 11-08-2011, 03:13 AM   #1
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Mother In-Law has pericardial effusion

Basically it's when fluid surrounds the heart. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pericardial_effusion . She was diagnosed with a cancer(I forgot the name) about 1 year ago. She seems to get progressively worse every two months. She goes into surgery tomorrow morning to cut open her back to create a window for the fluid to drain out.
I think the worse part of the whole situation is hearing my wife breakdown over the phone and I can't do anything about it because I'm deployed.
Whatever your faith is please say an extra prayer for my mother in-law to make it through this and for my wife to have the strength to make it through this as well.

Thanks Tacoma World family.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:34 AM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
I know it must be extra hard for you since your over there. Stay strong

Old 11-08-2011, 03:36 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent, thanks for your service. Chance of coming home soon? Hope so for you to be with the wife.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #5
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Prayers sent, thanks for your service. Chance of coming home soon? Hope so for you to be with the wife.
We'll see. Red cross is working it right now.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #6
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
For all of you.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #7
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Praying.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:21 PM   #8
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys it means alot. Just talked to my wife and she is breaking down. She's so emotional she doesn't know what to do as far as next step until I get there. I told her throw the dogs in the kennel and book her ticket from LV to Orlando for today. Here is the red cross message I got:

Quote:
MSG - Dr. Pass diagnosed lung cancer and fluid around heart, life threatening. Expected outcome = guarded. Serious condition, on ventilator.
Life expectancy is an issue. Doctor storongly recmds presence.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:50 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Hope that means you'll be on your way to Orlando too. Good luck with it all.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:54 AM   #10
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
sent for your MIL's recovery and that you can come home and be with your wife and family. Thank you for your service
Old 11-10-2011, 07:34 AM   #11
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thx guys. Actually on my way now. Still overseas but have an itenerary which is promising.

Sent frum mobul fone soe don't freek out about my speling and grahmar.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:39 AM   #12
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Update. Well she is recovering from her surgery nicely. She is on 24/7 oxygen. They tested the fluid tha was drained to find out it is cancerous. So she has stage 4 lung cancer that is moving to other body parts. According to a lot of online articles, 5 yr survival is 2% at this rate. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

Sent frum mobul fone soe don't freek out about my speling and grahmar.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:24 PM   #13
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about the cancer. Prayers for her continued recovery.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #14
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
That has to be tough being away from home is a situation like this. Tell your wife to be strong!

On another note...my aunt, who is not in the best health (overweight, high blood pressure....), had the same procedure a little over a year ago. Her recovery was a long one but she came through everything fine.