Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

my brother got robbed...need prayers please!

Old 11-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
bridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: If I told you....I'd have to kill you. ;-)
bridgcat's Tacoma Gallery
my brother got robbed...need prayers please!

Just got off the phone with my brother. They were robbed today. They just bought a brand new house about 3 months ago in a nice new, upscale neighborhood. His wife is a nurse and he is an I.T tech, still in school getting his degree. They both work hard for everything and on top of that they have a 9 month old baby boy, who is their entire world. Whoever broke into his house took everything...even the pillow cases (which I imagine was used to put stuff in). They took Gabe's (his son) piggy bank that they put all their extra change and dollars into. They took all my sister-in-law's jewelery, his t.v, games, x-box, movies, laptops....everything. The thing he is most upset about is his laptop that has ALL their photos and videos of Gabe on there from the time he was born to yesterday. They didn't take his gun for some reason. My brother is a very strong man and the best man I know and I have never heard him so upset. He feels like he let down his family and that he can't take care of them...which is NOT the case. He needs all the prayer he can get. I know God will get him through this with the help of family, friends, and now my TW friends! Thanks for the prayers guy....don't think it's not appreciated!
Old 11-08-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Wow dude that sucks! The bright side is that nobody was hurt, even if the stuff is very sentimental it's just that, stuff it can be replaced. A wife, son, husband can not be. Wife a nurse? They shouldn't have many issues recovering that's a great job to have. It'll get better. My aunt was robbed I know how bad it sucks. Sorry man hope it gets better soon.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
man this world is going down the shitter...taking the piggy bank too?

hopefully they can get the feeling of security in their own home again. Did they have insurance to help cover the lost items?
Old 11-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #5
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
Yeah, they have insurance thankfully! Thanks for the prayers guy!

Well at least that will help cover some of the stuff they lost, have they given thought to a monitored security system for their house? Some thing to help during the day when they are gone. I feel bad that their new house was tainted by some assholes like this. Good luck to them on getting things back to normal
Old 11-08-2011, 04:44 PM   #6
bridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Well at least that will help cover some of the stuff they lost, have they given thought to a monitored security system for their house? Some thing to help during the day when they are gone. I feel bad that their new house was tainted by some assholes like this. Good luck to them on getting things back to normal
They are thinking about it now for sure. I told him when they first got it that it's better to be safe than sorry. Thanks!
Old 11-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #7
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I will keep them in my prayers. That is just wrong. Pray for their souls as well as wisdom and strenght for your brother.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #8
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear this. Hope they at least find the computer for the pics.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:48 PM   #9
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Sorry to hear OP. Prayers sent.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #10
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks bro!

Maybe the neighbors saw something?
Old 11-08-2011, 04:56 PM   #12
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks. Glad that everyone is okay, though.

I had my house broken into about 6 months after I bought it. They took my laptop, girlfriend's jewelry, the change in a jar, etc. The feeling of violation and helplessness is the worst.

I remember laying in bed that night and thinking that there had been someone in our room less than 12 hours earlier rooting through all our stuff. I ended up just laughing because it was all I could do. I felt like I couldn't protect my house or my girlfriend or even the cats...

Good thing about the insurance. That'll help. Hopefully they get an alarm or something, lots of burglars hit the same house a month or two after the initial burglary because they know the owners will replace their stuff. He should definitely be grateful nobody was hurt.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #13
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
These things don't happen by chance. Someone was watching all the stuff being moved into the house... or perhaps the moving company tipped them off.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #14
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
the worst things happen to the best people.. wat a shame. my prayers r with ur brother and his fam..
Old 11-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #15
Well....he is getting his door fixed tomorrow and having an alarm system put in thankfully! Thanks for all the prayers guys and keep them up & in your thoughts. I really do appreciate you all and the fact that I can come to TW and get support for not only myself, but those closest to me. I hope they can find whoever did this to them. No one deserves the feeling of defeat this leaves behind. Again...Thanks to all!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #16
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^ So any cops chasing leads with the movers?
Old 11-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #17
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I hope they nail the bastards. Best wishes to your Bro.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #18
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Man shit like this really makes me mad the most, especially the laptop with the PRICELESS family pics that can never be duplicated. I dont know if i should pray or go pound the shit out of somebody
Old 11-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #19
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
Just got off the phone with my brother. They were robbed today. They just bought a brand new house about 3 months ago in a nice new, upscale neighborhood. His wife is a nurse and he is an I.T tech, still in school getting his degree. They both work hard for everything and on top of that they have a 9 month old baby boy, who is their entire world. Whoever broke into his house took everything...even the pillow cases (which I imagine was used to put stuff in). They took Gabe's (his son) piggy bank that they put all their extra change and dollars into. They took all my sister-in-law's jewelery, his t.v, games, x-box, movies, laptops....everything. The thing he is most upset about is his laptop that has ALL their photos and videos of Gabe on there from the time he was born to yesterday. They didn't take his gun for some reason. My brother is a very strong man and the best man I know and I have never heard him so upset. He feels like he let down his family and that he can't take care of them...which is NOT the case. He needs all the prayer he can get. I know God will get him through this with the help of family, friends, and now my TW friends! Thanks for the prayers guy....don't think it's not appreciated!
Ya, that's what the pillow cases were for. No one was home, a new house. lots of boxes maybe a new LCD tv box that kind of stuff in the garbage. Maybe just a random buglary (not robbed) most of the time junkies. It sucks they will get over it thank god no one was home. Hat to say it not that big a deal untill it happins to you. But just a stat in the crime books. They will be ok. It does make you want to hurt the scum of the earth that did it. In the big pictuer it's just stuff.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:35 PM   #20
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers to your brother, I cant imagine what that must feel like.