Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Prayers needed for Zoie

Old 12-14-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers needed for Zoie

Please say a prayer for my pup Zoie. We had an accident today and she hurt her left back leg. She won't put any weight on it. Took her to the vet and he said it's not broken and he doesn't think there's any tendon/ligament damage. I'm praying that it's just sprained and not seriously hurt. I feel so bad because I know she's not feeling well.

Thanks.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
AWWWW. Poor pup. Hope she feels better soon.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:59 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
awwww, poor thing. isn't that your new one? young dogs heal super fast though. my black lab would pull stuff when he was a lab and limp around for a day then he goes right back to running around. hope she gets better soon.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:59 PM   #4
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Hope she's back to being a happy puppy soon!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
She'll be fine in no time Susan! Give her some salmon jerky, it cures what ails ya!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
One of my cats lost its legs the day we got her as a kitten, I know how you're feeling. Not a good feeling at all.

Hopefully your pup is ok.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Poor Zoie!!! Prayers away Susan!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:09 PM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
for Zoie. Susan, hope she feels better real soon.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:14 AM   #9
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I will keep your pup in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:39 AM   #10
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Thanks guys/gals. She seems do be a little better this morning. She's putting a little weight on the leg sometimes, but she's not holding it way up like she was last night. I'm hoping that it really is better and not the pain meds that are letting her walk. She's acting semi normal, so...

I left her loose when I left for work I wanted her to be comfortable and able to stretch out and move, and find a comfy spot, more than she can in her kennel. If she destroys something, well, that must mean she really is feeling better.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:54 AM   #11
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Good thoughts coming your pup's way. Hope she is feeling better!
Old 12-15-2011, 06:56 AM   #12
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Similar thing happened to Gabby a couple weeks ago. She was better in a few days. Im hoping the same for your pup.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:58 AM   #13
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Speedy recovery and return to good health for Zoie!
Old 12-15-2011, 04:06 PM   #14
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Thanks so much everyone. She is doing much better this afternoon. Not 100%, but definitely better.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Thanks so much everyone. She is doing much better this afternoon. Not 100%, but definitely better.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #16
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
My sentiment EXACTLY!!!
Old 12-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #17
coloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoloradotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
coloradotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
All the best to her and you. Ask the vet for some tramidal(sp?). They gave my female some recently for the same thing. Helped reduce the swelling and keep her sedated. Aspirin works to reduce inflamation as well, but check for dossage online. Remember, never give advil or tylenol. And be patient my vet said it might take a few months to completely heal

http://www.k911.biz/Petsafety/Aspiri...henDangers.htm
Old 12-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #18
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradotacoma View Post
All the best to her and you. Ask the vet for some tramidal(sp?). They gave my female some recently for the same thing. Helped reduce the swelling and keep her sedated. Aspirin works to reduce inflamation as well, but check for dossage online. Remember, never give advil or tylenol. And be patient my vet said it might take a few months to completely heal

http://www.k911.biz/Petsafety/Aspiri...henDangers.htm
Thanks.

He gave her some Deramax for pain. I gave her one yesterday, but don't think I will tonight. She's acting normal and is putting weight on the leg - favoring it some, but still very active. She's wanting to play with Annie, but I'm trying to keep her calm. Have another vet appt for Sat am and will see what he says.

I don't see any swelling, but could definitely use the sedation I'll just keep her from running and see how long I should keep her from being very active.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #19
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
good luck susan hope all is well........