Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

For my little cousin

Old 12-30-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
For my little cousin

Last night I got a disturbing phone call from my little cousin. Her man beat, choked as well as gave her a nasty black eye. She is pregnant with his baby (this is before all this, she is not too far into (she told me about this maybe ending of last month/starting of Dec) it but none the less she is pregnant). One of my older brothers took her to file a report and there is a warrant being issued for his arrest. Please pray that he is caught, and for the most ... well pretty much everyone in here already knows what I REALLY want to happen/do to him.
Prayers to my little cousin that she will NEVER have to go through this kind of bs EVER again in her life! thank you much. She's a VERY bright and smart individual who has a future ahead of her, which this bastard fucked with enough (I apologize, this really pisses me off - we welcomed this bitch with open arms and he shits all over us ).

Thank you much again I apologize for my language.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:30 AM   #2
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Does she live near the Pasadena area as well? Know it's a long shot.. but if you wanna give out that dick's info/ pic we can always keep an eye out for him.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:37 AM   #3
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Damn OP, hope everything turns out ok. sent for her and her on the way baby.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:41 AM   #4
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
prayers sent man. hope they get the POS!

i really don’t understand why some guys think stuff like this is ok when it’s NOT OK! i don’t understand why more guys ( manly teenage and guys in their 20’s) can’t just learn to treat a girl RIGHT! it’s not that hard at all!
Old 12-31-2011, 04:43 AM   #5
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery

Just hoping she don't go back to him.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:59 AM   #6
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post

This. I hope this doesn't happen, but I've seen it way too many times to rule it out.

Here's hoping that what he deserves.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:06 AM   #7
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank you everyone. Just got back from watching her and making sure he doesn't try to go to her pad. Seeing her like that just makes me even more pissed I have to let the authorities handle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Does she live near the Pasadena area as well? Know it's a long shot.. but if you wanna give out that dick's info/ pic we can always keep an eye out for him.
No, unfortunately he is somewhere in the Panorama area I think. One of my cousins has been to his house before, not sure if he remembers where it is exactly or if he's just saying no so that I don't do anything.

Attached is the only picture of him thus far. He's somewhat of the private type, when we tried to get to know him, he would be a dick and just say "I don't want to talk about it." the go off somewhere like he was butt hurt about us asking. He's tatted all over almost I think (I know he's sleeved on both sides), he would NEVER show my brothers or I his tattoos for some reason.
His name is Joe, not sure of his last name - only seen him around 2/3 times briefly which sucked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
prayers sent man. hope they get the POS!

i really don’t understand why some guys think stuff like this is ok when it’s NOT OK! i don’t understand why more guys ( manly teenage and guys in their 20’s) can’t just learn to treat a girl RIGHT! it’s not that hard at all!
amazingly he's 25. - edit he's 28
Attached Thumbnails
For my little cousin-asshole.jpg  
Old 12-31-2011, 07:11 AM   #8
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
WOW. he SHOULD now better by now. but i guess not.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:27 AM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
he even looks like a doosh
Old 12-31-2011, 07:31 AM   #10
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You are doing the right thing by letting the authorities deal with it. Trust me. Do everything in your power to not let her go back or even see this prick again.

My prayers are with you, your cousin, her baby and your family. God bless.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:57 AM   #11
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
wow. that's just crazy. i hope the police find him and he goes away for a long time. what a piece of scum. like everyone else said, hope your cousin doesn't go back to him, too many women with low self esteem often go crawling back to these cowards. hope the future holds better things for her and the baby.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:06 AM   #12
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post

Why do they always go back? I had to bury one of my best friends that kept going back to him.

"Oh he was drunk"

"He just had a bad day at work"

"He really loves me and didn't mean too"

No woman! He's a pile of shit woman beater that needs to have his ass sent to jail so they can beat him to a pulp and show him how it feels.

Nothing pisses me off more than guys who hit women. There is no excuse. If your that mad at your ol' lady do what I do. Take her out, wine and dine, see a movie, get her in bed, and try to stab her guts out with your penis!
Old 12-31-2011, 10:22 AM   #13

no worries everyone, she is NEVER going back to him. He's not allowed at the house PERIOD. If he even thinks he can get near there ... well that's were I get to do what I feel like then imo.
On an even sadder note ... my cousin just told me that he is saying lies about the incident.
claiming that my cousin tripped and fell ... yeah .. choke marks, shit load of scratches and a black eye happen when people "trip and fall" ALL the time. ... .... ...
Old 01-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #14

Update: I found out more about him, name is Joe Hernandez and he lives in Glendale. As of now, the warrant for his arrest should have taken effect Mon. or yesterday and his arrest should be under way. My cousin said she is supposed to be getting a call (I think) as soon as he is put into custody, but no call has been received yet.
From what she said, this has happened to him before (which I was not aware of ). so I am expecting that he will not get a minor charge of anger management and receive more than just the bare min.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:27 AM   #15

he is also tattooed head to toe. He has some writing on both his arms. Something about God granting him solis on one and another bible quote on his other. There's japanese characters on his arms, but she doesn't know the meaning of them. A wolf on his leg which he likes to brag about (apparently he's a lone wolf ... ...) also a tattoo on his chest that says Relentless.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:28 AM   #16
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery

Hope it's more than a slap on a wrist and she'll stick to her guns and stay away from him.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #17
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
No offense but sounds like your cousin really knows how to pick the awesome ones.. Guy sounds like he should be in jail just from your description.

Hope they catch the bastard and lock him up. Woman beaters are pussies. At least she won't go back to him.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrysam View Post

Hope it's more than a slap on a wrist and she'll stick to her guns and stay away from him.
you and me both. I don't like that this happened since she already wen through something traumatic about a yr. or two ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
No offense but sounds like your cousin really knows how to pick the awesome ones.. Guy sounds like he should be in jail just from your description.

Hope they catch the bastard and lock him up. Woman beaters are pussies. At least she won't go back to him.

Kind of, her previous bf was a VERY cool person. EXTREMELY positive, got her back into church, tried to get her into Judo (he taught Judo classes), hell we ALL thought he was the one for her. Not sure the reason of the parting, she wasn't in the mood to talk about it so we left it as is.

"Woman beaters are pussies. At least she won't go back to him."

EXACTLY, the more I found out about him, the more he was a COMPLETE contradiction of himself. Imo, he's a loud mouth cocky moron. Thinks he's the shit, doesn't need anyone, yet is QUICK to call his "boys" down if shit happens.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #19

UPDATE - my cousin texted me today. She said that there is not going to be an arrest, the report was forwarded to the District Attorney, who also was to stop by to get copies of the evidence pictures (she took pictures of the bruises, upon filing the report, pictures were taken as well). She was told that she would need to go to court (I am assuming to testify). Is this good news or bad?

In my head I am thinking that he is trying to fight the case against him, which is why the report was given to the DA. yes?
Old 01-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #20
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
he even looks like a doosh
my thought exactly when i saw the pic