LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

For My Mother-In-Law

Old 12-31-2011, 04:37 AM   #1
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
For My Mother-In-Law

My mother-in-law's brother just passed away after being in a nursing home for 43 years (since 17). He had several medical issues so it was inevitable but he was also the last of her family except her kids and part of her daily routine was going to see him.

Unfortunately my mother-in-law has been dealt a bad hand since day one. He parents were hoarders and suffered from depression. He father ran away and her mother committed suicide. Her husband was killed in the World Trade Centers on 9/11. Her daughter, my wife, was born with a cleft pallet which due to some bad doctors took over 20 surgery's to get it right.

She's a very strong person but I'm not sure how much one person can really take. One of the worst parts is she is one of the nicest people I know. Always easy going. And she would give you the shirt off your back if you needed it.

My wife went home to sleep at her mom's last night to keep her company and we're going to just stick by her. She's a strong person so she'll get through it but it's going to take her daughter, son and me sticking by her and making sure she keeps her mind off of it.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:41 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Hope things get better for you and your family.

Old 12-31-2011, 04:44 AM   #3
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers for her and your families.