Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Please Pray For My Grandma

Old 01-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Please Pray For My Grandma

Hey guys, I usually don't post these kinds of threads but I'm in an emotional point right now so here it goes...

My grandmother is fighting with COPD which is a lung condition that has to do with emphysema and chronic bronchitis together. Because of her inability to breath it has put a strain on her heart and is causing congestive heart failure. Soon her kidneys will go and it will be all the docs can do to keep her comfortable. It seems I can't get a break from this shit...all my family members are dying and I'm across the fucking country and feel helpless. I talked to my pops today and he's a mess and said that my grandpa isn't doing well and having a hard time dealing with this and we both cried for a bit. My grandfather is a great man and has taken excellent care of my grandmother through these tough times. They will be married 56 years this year which is a beautiful thing...the type of thing that gives me hope that there is still some good left in this world, I pray I get to see this with my wife. Anyhow thanks for letting me vent fellas...not much of an emotional guy and I gotta be strong for my family so I figured i'd vent here

~Scott
Old 01-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Will be flying home this week to say goodbye before its too late
Old 01-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
prayer sent Scott.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #4
USCoastGuard12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Conner
USCoastGuard12's Tacoma Gallery
man ill be praying for you and ur family
Old 01-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #5
esimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura about

Name: Evan
esimmons's Tacoma Gallery
Will keep you and your family in my prayers
Old 01-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #6
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #8
Shiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant future

Name: Joey
Shiftytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #9
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
prayers sent your way keep your head up and stay strong.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #10
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
Prayer request sent brother. Keep us updated.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #11
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
You got it.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #12
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Got my support!
Old 01-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #13
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
prayers sent man as i know exactly what your dealing with. my grandmother has COPD as well and was put on an oxygen tank 24/7. though she still cant walk or stand for long periods of time.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #14

Thank you all so so much! It means a lot!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #15
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Sent,,, Jim
Old 01-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #16
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trey
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
prayers to your grandmother and to your family
Old 01-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #17
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
prayers sent for you and family
Old 01-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #18
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers from SoCal
Old 01-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #19
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Godspeed for a safe journey back home!

for your family and you. Stay strong for them and use us to vent the frustrations.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
bumpin the Prayers!