1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Piggy

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by JDMcQ, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Mar 27, 2012 at 2:32 AM
    95SLE

95SLE Starting to get cold outside

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    09 RWD Access Cab
    Custom XM Install, Window Tint, Intermittant Wiper Install, AVS Bug Deflector, Bed Mat, TRS FX-R retrofits, CIBIE fog and spot lamps, PIAA 510 lamps, Acess LE cover, Weathertech Digital floorr mats, LED interior lighting, Pioneer AVH-2300BT HU, Boston Acoustics speakers, JL Audio Amp, shorty antenna, leather wrap steering wheel cover, Viper security system.
    John:
    I am sorry for your families loss.

My prayers are with you today.

2. Mar 27, 2012 at 3:53 AM
    DrewH

DrewH Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sorry to hear John, thoughts are with your family.

3. Mar 27, 2012 at 4:09 AM
    jjew18

jjew18 the Nightman cometh!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alliance Airport
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Added extra awesomeness to its original awesomeness.
    Sorry John, Piggy put up a goof fight, at least she got to be home with her family when she passed. Prayers for all of you.

And I don't know if I missed something, but when and what happened to Luna? My only guess is that Piggy waited for Luna to come hone before she left.

4. Mar 27, 2012 at 4:17 AM
    JDMcQ

JDMcQ [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    The Mushroom Capital of the World
    Thanks John and all of you.

Luna passed on March 14, 2012. She had a mass in her abdomen that caused a great deal of fluid around her lungs. She would not have survived a surgery, so we decided to put her down.

Piggy was lonely without her. I don't know what happened last night, but they are together now.

5. Mar 27, 2012 at 4:24 AM
    JDMcQ

JDMcQ [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    The Mushroom Capital of the World
    I think that was part of the issue. She was in good spirits since Luna went though, just clingy.

She was throwing up over the weekend and we moved her surgery up a few days because she was getting infected. She was fine, although not mobile last night, due to the bandages. She threw up a lot of water in the kitchen, then I put her in her bed. After that, she kinda went to sleep, but would groan a bit and roll around. Thinking back, she was not terribly alert. We figured he was coming down from the drugs. I woke up at midnight, with a bad feeling. I found her in the exact spot and position as I had left her. I think she went very shortly after we went to bed.

We are going to wake the kids and tell them shortly.

6. Mar 27, 2012 at 4:32 AM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    I am sorry to hear John.

7. Mar 27, 2012 at 5:11 AM
    duckcmdr

duckcmdr If it flies it dies!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB 4x4
    ARB Winch Bumper, Cabelas trial gear 2 mats, Wade vent shades, rear TSB, Toytec TSB AAL ,5100's set to 0,886 coils w/top plate 285/75/16 Treadwright at on Raceline Raptors, Toytec Diff drop, Bud Built Skids,Total Chaos LCA Skids,Devil horns,LED Dome Light,Scan Gauge, Rear Diff Breather, Revenge Fab Sliders. XRC 8 winch, Safari Snorkel, KC Daylighters 100 watt, Redline hood Struts & ez-down tailgate, G-stop extended SS brake lines,Homeroshi front grill and snorkle grill, relentless fab hc rear bumper
    :( Thats sad.
    Sorry John.:(

8. Mar 27, 2012 at 5:41 AM
    jjew18

jjew18 the Nightman cometh!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alliance Airport
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Added extra awesomeness to its original awesomeness.
    Last summer my childhood dog, Tweety, passed away, she had been troubled for sometime, then finally when she knew she was ready, she walked over to the side of the house where our other dog was buried a few years earlier and laid down and went to sleep. Of course she didn't wake up, but we all had great comfort knowing she was with Snowball.

Dammit, I'm tearing up at work. Piggy and Luna are happily together again.

9. Mar 27, 2012 at 5:46 AM
    TexasTacoma37

TexasTacoma37 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I'm sorry John, RIP Piggy.

10. Mar 27, 2012 at 6:07 AM
    David Tarantino

David Tarantino Well-Known Member

Member:
    N.J.
    Vehicle:
    08 tacoma
    IMG_1055_405536a352dfad7e7f182bf4b090ef9114e6fda8.jpg

[​IMG]Rainbow Bridge [​IMG]

[SIZE=+1]Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

I am so sorry
    [/SIZE]

Products Discussed in

To Top