Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Redmond Oregon Teens Killed In Car Wreck

Old 02-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
NickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Oregon Army National Guard
Name: Nick
NickJ*97756's Tacoma Gallery
Redmond Oregon Teens Killed In Car Wreck

Today February 6th at around 7 am my sisters best friend was driving to pick a friend up for school. She had another girl in the passenger seat. She spun on ice and crossed the median and wrecked. both girls were pronounced dead at the scene. I'm so glad my sister was not in the car. Both girls who died were 16 years old. That is way too young to leave. I'm asking for prayers for the families and friends mourning right now. Asking for prayers to the families of the 3 boys who survived but were hurt. Also I'm asking for prayers for my sister while this is a hard time for her. She lost her best friend.

Here is the link.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/30388908/detail.html

Also today one of my best friends lost his cousin to suicide. Se was so young. Only around 20 I think. Please send prayers to their family and anybody else mourning.

Thank you tacomaworld
Old 02-06-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Wow man I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm glad your sister is safe.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My prayers will go out to these families who lost their daughter, due to this terrible accident.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #6
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
Putting my hands together for them....may god give their families the strength to deal with this terrible tragedy.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #7
NickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Oregon Army National Guard
Name: Nick
NickJ*97756's Tacoma Gallery
It has been a tragic day here. The whole community is hurting.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:03 PM   #8
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
prayers sent for the car accident victims.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #9
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers going up for the families and friends of the victims... and your sister on the loss of her friend