Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Smokey, the dog, the first son and best friend.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #21
MARSHBUSTER is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jim
MARSHBUSTER's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Luke,
Do me a FAVOR, Dont wait to take Smokey down to the river. I was waititng for the weekend but I ran out of time. I had to put Hunter to sleep this morning at 11:30. And one last thing, Give Smokey a BIG HUG for me.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #22
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers for Smoke. I welled big time reading this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARSHBUSTER View Post
Hey Luke,
Do me a FAVOR, Dont wait to take Smokey down to the river. I was waititng for the weekend but I ran out of time. I had to put Hunter to sleep this morning at 11:30. And one last thing, Give Smokey a BIG HUG for me.
Prayers for you, and your hunter. He is in a better place. My black lab Hunter is 14 now. The day is coming, far too soon I'm afraid. Best dog I've ever had for sure.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #23
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery

My black lab just had puppies want one? don't know with which type of dog since I lost her and found her a week later.

Your dog was truly a friend in your life enjoy what time is left with him and realize if he could stay, he would.

Edit: realize how far you live.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:47 PM   #24
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
That definitely made me sad, sorry OP
Old 03-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #25
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Luke,
Sorry to hear.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #26
Freelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to behold

Name: Curtis
Freelance's Tacoma Gallery
Very touching, best wishes to you and your dog. I am going to pick up a nice fat knee bone for my Ridgeback on my way home, and give her a big hug.
Thanks for sharing, we all know that's tough to do sometimes. However it can be very helpful!
Old 03-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #27
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Sorry to hear about your buddy. My dog is up there in age as well. Nothing can replace Smoke. ever. A new puppy usually helps with the pain. Hang in there Luke.
Old 03-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #28
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery

Proof dogs go to Heaven. Gone but never far off.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #29
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that. I couldn't imagine that happening to my dog, and I've only had her 2 years
Old 03-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #30
cabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Andy
cabarbhab's Tacoma Gallery
I am sorry to hear. The sad thing is most dogs have better breeding than most people. May his memory live on forever with you.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #31
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
best eulogy for a hound ever, very sorry for your best friend
Old 03-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #32
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Luke,
Sorry to hear about Hunter

Smokey has been relaxing a lot and taking it easy. Other than the limp in the shoulder where the cancer started, he seems to be ok at this point. We're pretty sure it's spread quite a bit tho..

Thanks for all the support guys.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #33
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. Taking Smoke down to the vet tomorrow for the last time. He's taken a turn for the worse in the last couple of days and tho he is still wagging his tail .. he's in pain.

:sad: hmm no sad emoticon, ah well. You get the point.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #34
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Sad to hear Luke

Give him a big hug , let him know you'll see each other again
Old 05-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #35
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
aww man sorry to hear about your dog. makes me want to go hug a dog....i dont even own a dog. makes me miss my german.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:02 AM   #36
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
I'm truly sorry to hear about smokey

When I was eleven my dad gave my mom a chihuahua (couple weeks old) two years ago she died right before turning ten , I still remember being at work and getting the message. A pet is more then just a pet they become family and like kids, my kid is a year and half the thought of him getting old and passing away already makes me sad.

Quote:
Hey Luke,
Sorry to hear that