Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Missing Coasties

Old 02-29-2012, 05:32 AM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Saw the news last night. My thoughts go out to them and their families. I'll hit you up today.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:35 AM   #3
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #6
Maple85 is on a distinguished road
Maple85's Tacoma Gallery
The CO Pilot was my brothers best friend. They did everything together. My brother is still an absolute mess and I feel awful for him, the crew, the family members and all the other men and women of the Coast Guard. Thomas was such a determined and strong individual that I never imagined he couldnt get himself out of a bad situation. He has told me several stories of scary moments he had up in the bird. Man what I would do to have him tell us one more. God bless them all and thank you so much for what you do for our country. I will never forget 6535.