Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Fuck Cancer and quit smoking

Old 04-09-2012, 08:21 PM   #21
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent, i regret trying it in highschool, thank god i got out. Shitty habit, paying to kill yourself.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:28 PM   #22
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Sorry to hear that and wish him the best in his recovery.

Thats great news!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Great news Tony! More prayers sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckWells View Post
i had both grandfathers and my mother-in-law die from lung cancer. i will never smoke. good luck with the treatments. god bless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
Prayers sent, i regret trying it in highschool, thank god i got out. Shitty habit, paying to kill yourself.
Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts, it means alot to us all
Old 07-25-2012, 01:36 PM   #23
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UPDATE

We just got the results of the latest PET Scan and it not what we wanted to hear.... The cancer is still there and has spread to the tailbone, hips, liver, and possible the Sigmoid Colon.

We start the 2nd line treatment next week
Old 07-29-2012, 09:33 AM   #24
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear this news. Hope they can find a treatment to control the beast. for your g/f's dad
Old 07-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Sorry to hear this news. Hope they can find a treatment to control the beast. for your g/f's dad
Thank you
Old 08-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #26

Today the world lost the strongest man that I knew. Jeff passed away peacefully, with his family around him.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #27
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so sorry. Not what we wanted to here.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
I'm so sorry. Not what we wanted to here.
Thank you dude
Old 08-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #29
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Went through the exact same thing last with with my dad, dr's said it was rheumatorial arthritis, turned out it was lung cancer. Luckily they were able to removed it all with a lung surgery and 4 chemo treatments as a precaution and has been cancer free ever since. He was a smoker but quit 3 years prior to this. I was a smoker too but once this happened I quit and now only smoke every blue moon when drinking, and still that isn't very often. My prayers go to you, your fiance', and family.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #30
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry to hear this. for his family and you
Old 08-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #31
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
So very sorry...
Old 08-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Went through the exact same thing last with with my dad, dr's said it was rheumatorial arthritis, turned out it was lung cancer. Luckily they were able to removed it all with a lung surgery and 4 chemo treatments as a precaution and has been cancer free ever since. He was a smoker but quit 3 years prior to this. I was a smoker too but once this happened I quit and now only smoke every blue moon when drinking, and still that isn't very often. My prayers go to you, your fiance', and family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
So sorry to hear this. for his family and you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
So very sorry...
Thank you for your support
Old 08-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #33

my Fiancé put together a memorial video for her father

RIP Jeff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv6k0...&feature=share
Old 10-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #34
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
Very sorry to hear of your loss man.... this is the fate I fear that is coming for my dad.... as a lifelong smoker... I've been trying to convince him for years to stop smoking.... but the habit has it's clutches on him... and he can't seem to quit..... no matter how many attempts, and how many methods he uses to do so....
Old 10-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #35
bash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bash42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightman80 View Post
Very sorry to hear of your loss man.... this is the fate I fear that is coming for my dad.... as a lifelong smoker... I've been trying to convince him for years to stop smoking.... but the habit has it's clutches on him... and he can't seem to quit..... no matter how many attempts, and how many methods he uses to do so....
Agreed, very sorry for the lose. I quit eight weeks ago after smoking for 14 years. I just spent this past weekend with a heavy smoker and didn't even have an urge. I was impressed with myself!

Moral of the story is.....cigarettes are NOT more powerful than us. Once you truly decide you don't want to die, it becomes very easy.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #36
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for loss Tony, I somehow lost track of this thread. Peace man! And keep preaching cessation. I probably do a little too much of it on here.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightman80 View Post
If you ever notice anything that's different (ie a real bad cough that doesn't go away, wheezing, spitting up blood or even drastic changes in handwriting or loss of dexterity) have your dad get it checked out, the earlier you catch cancer the better. But not all people who smoke get cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bash42 View Post
Agreed, very sorry for the lose. I quit eight weeks ago after smoking for 14 years. I just spent this past weekend with a heavy smoker and didn't even have an urge. I was impressed with myself!

Moral of the story is.....cigarettes are NOT more powerful than us. Once you truly decide you don't want to die, it becomes very easy.
Thank you, and Congrats on quitting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Sorry for loss Tony, I somehow lost track of this thread. Peace man! And keep preaching cessation. I probably do a little too much of it on here.
Thank you
Old 10-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #38
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Props to all who stopped smoking. I am trying to persuade some of my friend to stop their bad habit.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #39
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers to him . Smoking really is the stupidest thing you can do to yourself and people just dont understand. I try telling my mom but she never listens, at least my dad doesnt smoke.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Props to all who stopped smoking. I am trying to persuade some of my friend to stop their bad habit.
x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Prayers to him . Smoking really is the stupidest thing you can do to yourself and people just dont understand. I try telling my mom but she never listens, at least my dad doesnt smoke.
Thank you for the prayers