Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Mom's in the hospital/lung surgery today

Old 03-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #1
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Mom's in the hospital/lung surgery today

My mom has managed to beat 3 forms of cancer over the course of her lifetime and docs say that the radiation from the chemo has taken its toll on her. She has been in and out of the hospital for many different things over the past year. One major thing was in August, she found out that her heart can barely support her anymore. She is unable to keep food down for long periods of time because the radiation has damaged her throat. They found a fix for this that was working for last 4-5 months. Now, last week she went to the hospital because she couldn't stop throwing up again. They did a chest X-ray and found out that she had fluid in her lungs. Thing is, she just had fluid drained off earlier in the week. They stopped all her meds and slowly put her back on in hopes that it was a pill that was causing it. This didn't work. So after further examination of the x-rays, they find she has a small tear in the bottom of her lung which is causing the fluid. So, right now, she is having lung surgery to close up that tear. I'm okay with the whole possibility of this not going well but I am really worried about my sister, she isn't taking it too well. Prayers for my family would be very much appreciated.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

update: all was going well for the past couple days, today they had to put the breathing tube back in. apparently her body didn't like this much and some sort of medical emergency happened. she isn't doing so well anymore, body isn't retaining the nutrients and they are barely able to see a heartbeat.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #3
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
my prayers for her and you and your family...
Old 03-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Sorry to hear that man, I'll send some prayers your was as well.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #5
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent, take care of your sister.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #6
rdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ross
rdd11's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man I lost my mom two months ago. She went in for cardio vascular surgery and it took a turn for the worst blood circulation was lost to her vital organs. I feel your pain it's scary. I hope all the best for you ad your family losing your mother is one of the toughest things you will ever deal with. I really hope you don't have to. Be there for every second. Expect the worst hope for the best!

Good luck
Old 03-18-2012, 11:53 PM   #7
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Any updates John?

Prayers sent for your mother, you and your loved ones.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:02 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent bud. Hope all is well

Old 03-19-2012, 07:02 AM   #9

she passed away this weekend

it seems as if she was hanging on for my older sis to come back (been living in Europe last few years). she started rapidly going downhill after she got back. she was fully aware of what was going on around her until that time. we all talked to her friday morning (myself on the phone since I was in the middle of nowhere driving/moving to oklahoma), and my sis says shortly after her eyes opened, looked at my stepdad and then went to sleep. I am just glad she isn't suffering anymore, she's had a long, hard life with all the medical and cancer issues she has had.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #10
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
So sorry to hear this John.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #11
rdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrdd11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ross
rdd11's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry she passed that's. Hard but she is no longer suffering which is a good thing no one wants to live like that
Old 03-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #12
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
My condolences John.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:22 AM   #13
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear of your loss, John. My condolences to you and your family.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #14
KS WRAITH is on a distinguished road

KS WRAITH's Tacoma Gallery

Iím sorry for your loss and will pray for your family, my condolences.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #15
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss, friend. Lost mine 1 month ago tomorrow. It's tough. PM me if you ever need a shoulder.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #16
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear this John. Prayers sent to you and your family. Hang in there man.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #17
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear John. My mom also passed away because of cancer - she is in a better place now, even if it is still tough for us missing them.
Remember to take care of your sister's needs if you can...

Old 03-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #18
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing I can say except I'm sorry. I will pray for you and your loved ones.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:46 AM   #19
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers and thought are with you and your family.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:50 AM   #20
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss and my condolences to you and to your family.