Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

FIGHT BLOOD CANCER!! Help by donating to Leukemia Lymphoma Society

Old 03-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Cornelius Fire Department and Metro West Ambulance
Name: Robert
06TRDZombieHunter's Tacoma Gallery
FIGHT BLOOD CANCER!! Help by donating to Leukemia Lymphoma Society

Hey everybody.. I am a Volunteer Firefighter with Cornelius Fire Department in Oregon. This is the 4th year I've participated in the Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle Washington. Some of you may already know, but its a big fundraiser for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society to benefit blood cancer research and support the families affected by these diseases. I've been actively fundraising for our department, but all the effort has gone to our Team page.. Which is great, we've already raised well over what we had last year, and are still in the top 20 depts participating. (not bad for our little station when we're competing with Portland Fire Bureau and Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue and the like.)

Anyhow, if I dont raise $150.00 on my personal page by the 30th of this month, I can't participate next year!!

Heres the link to my page.. every dollar helps!
http://www.llswa.org/site/TR/Events/...nal&fr_id=1220

This is a great cause guys! Thank you!

Rob
Old 03-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
awwww no paypal, I tried
Old 03-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #5
06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
awwww no paypal, I tried
It's setup to take debit numbers.. Visa, Mastercard, etc.. Their donation site is all secure. But if that's no good, thanks for trying!
Old 03-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #7

Just an FYI.. Fundraising for this years event ends March 30th.. I'll try to bump these posts up once or twice a day until then.. I might miss a couple days due to work, or whatever.. feel free to help out by bumping it for me? Thanks everybody!
Old 03-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #9

Over 200 views between my three threads, if only each view scored $1, I'd be golden for being eligible to register for next years event. . Not to mention the huge benefit to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.

Paycheck Friday! If this was your Payday, share some love and a couple bucks with Leukemia patients.

http://www.llswa.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1090602&pg=personal&fr_id=1220

Even $1 makes a difference!
Thank you, and good night!