Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Send prayers to my gf's family TW

Old 03-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
seksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Brandon
seksilumpia's Tacoma Gallery
Send prayers to my gf's family TW

Good morning TW family. This morning my gf got a text from her brother and sister that her grandmother in the Philippines passed away. I feel horrible because i feel like i cant do enough for her. Im just going to be there for her and send a donation to her family. Her grandmother lived a long healthy life (95 years) and showed no sign of health issues.Today is also my grandfathers 12 year anniversary as well. We will be going to church shortly to light a candle for her grandmother and my grandfather. Thanks in advance everyone
Old 03-17-2012, 11:05 PM   #2
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear of her passing Brandon.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:00 AM   #3
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers sent, my friend.