1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Do you remember your yearbooks?

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by rmahoney2013, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Mar 20, 2012 at 9:26 PM
    rmahoney2013

rmahoney2013 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    California
    Vehicle:
    Speedway Blue Tacoma
    Hey friends, I need your help! If you could all take a moment to read this and at least think about it, it would make a difference to me. I am 16 and currently in high school but i have created a fundraiser for an amazing cause. Each and everyone of us has at some point received or at least seen a school yearbook correct? Well unfortunately, some kids are not so lucky. In San Diego California, a special educational and social needs school helps kids in our community. It brings in kids with family problems, health problems, unstable environments and gives them a safe environment to learn and get ahead in life.

I have taken it upon myself to make sure every single kid this year receives a yearbook so that in the future, they can look back at this significant part of their life and remember such special memories they shared with their peers.

As a member of Tacoma World i feel our community can help! I have been apart of multiple donation causes on here and i hope some of you can help make a difference in a kids life. I have set a goal of $1000 in the next 2 weeks that i think is easily reachable.

I AM GRATEFUL FOR EVERY DONATION NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL. Even if a donation is not made, i hope i can make a positive impact on you to help another cause somewhat more relevant to you!

here is the link where donations can be made and more information about the program is listed: http://www.razoo.com/story/Yearbooks-2012?referral_code=share#.T2lFASlkj9w.facebook

THANK YOU !!!

2. Mar 20, 2012 at 9:52 PM
    rmahoney2013

rmahoney2013 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    California
    Vehicle:
    Speedway Blue Tacoma
    Bump for a read!!!

3. Mar 21, 2012 at 9:21 PM