Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

prayers for AC5!

Old 03-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
prayers for AC5!

ok i donít usuly do stuff like this and never thought i would on here.

ok so yesterday March 20th 2012. 5 people from the HS i went too.(Anderson county) Chad, Tyler, vance, Brenna and karla. brenna and Karla have both been to my house a few times. i kinda new another kid. got in a very very bad car wreck!! Brenna,Karla and Chad i think wear the 3 that got air lifted too University of TN hospital. Brenna and tyler i believe(may have been chad lots of rummers going around) had bleeding on the brain and went in to surgery. brenna came out ok.

found out today brenna has 3 holes to drain blood. and itís not helping much. a broken neck, collar bone, like all her ribs, broke pelvic, and i think collapsed lung. she is in a drug induced comma. both chad and tyler are not doing good at all!! chad may not life to the end of the day! tyler is in his 3rd brain surgery and if he even lives they said he most likely will never walk agin.

i thought i would make this to get as much prayer as we can! more the better right now. this is effecting everyone around.

some made this. and one kinda like it with all their names.

i will update as i find stuff out.
Old 03-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
thoughts and prayers for them. very, very unfortunate that things like that happen.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes it is! every one is saying how it's kinda a reminder to buckle up and slow down a bit.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Hope everyone makes it man. Sending a prayer your way
Old 03-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Thoughts and prayers for your friends.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:56 AM   #6
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Thoughts and prayers for them and their families Zach..
Old 03-22-2012, 09:11 AM   #7

thanks guys. don’t know of any new info yet. i know the one girl karla and recall just about every bit of it!! from everyone yelling for him to slow down to grabbing the oh shit handle. to who all flew out in order to what direction they flew out of the SUV.