LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Wear your lids boys and girls

Old 04-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Wear your lids boys and girls

Ive spend a majority of my life on two wheels; both street and dirt. Well the last thing i would ever think to happen did last tuesday.

I took a buddies ktm for a spin in a field at wirk before he traded it in. Well i continued up an embankment. It was all somewhat slow speed stuff, but i lost balance and traction and was thrown from the bike, across the ground and headfirst into a parked tractor.

Luckily i had someone there and he applied pressure and called paramedics. I got out of the hospital on thursday with a fractured skull, broken nose, broke cheekbone. They emplaced 6 titanium plates, 30 some screws and well over 50 stitches. Im just happy im not a vegetable and am able to write this. So even for the quickest rides, wear your lid. Ill post up some pics soon. As long as you guys arent grossed out
Old 04-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
damn..Ive known guys who ride there whole lives, never crash, something small and slow comes along like this, and they break there head open..get better soon!
Old 04-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #4
HIM
eh2win is on a distinguished road

eh2win's Tacoma Gallery
scary dude i had a bike accident when i was in high school (as in bike not motorcycle) slid on the helmet for a good block the crub is what stoped me from sliding further. when i took the helmet off it was pass the plastic and halfways thru the styrofoan that was all just from a simple ass bike. some guy was speeding ran the stop sign cliped me. dosent matter how good you are its others you gotta look out for at times.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #5
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
glad to hear ur okay man. thats some crazy shit.. u must have had someone watching over u!
Old 04-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #7
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
I hate wearing a helmet. Just rode today without one. Feel stupid every time I ride without one.

Glad you lived to tell the tale, and thanks for sharing. Maybe someone like me will change their behavior and save their own life.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #8
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you're safe. I agree, gear up, even for a short ride.

Not to detract from your story but I took my roommates new little 50cc pit bike for a spin in front of our house, accidentally wheelied and took a spill, going slow. Hand stuck underneath and ripped a few nails off. Luckily nothing worse, but it hurt like hell. I won't make the mistake of riding without gear again, even on such a tiny bike. Could've easily been my head.