Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Wear your lids boys and girls

Old 04-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Wear your lids boys and girls

Ive spend a majority of my life on two wheels; both street and dirt. Well the last thing i would ever think to happen did last tuesday.

I took a buddies ktm for a spin in a field at wirk before he traded it in. Well i continued up an embankment. It was all somewhat slow speed stuff, but i lost balance and traction and was thrown from the bike, across the ground and headfirst into a parked tractor.

Luckily i had someone there and he applied pressure and called paramedics. I got out of the hospital on thursday with a fractured skull, broken nose, broke cheekbone. They emplaced 6 titanium plates, 30 some screws and well over 50 stitches. Im just happy im not a vegetable and am able to write this. So even for the quickest rides, wear your lid. Ill post up some pics soon. As long as you guys arent grossed out
Old 04-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
post them bitches up, Glad your ok..ALWAYS wear a skull holder..
Old 04-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Whoops. Phone made two threads. Mods feel free to fix olz!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I just saw your pic on TW Live geez dude you better have gotten down on a knee and thank the lord you are alive!! Glad your ok.
post up more pics! It will help others to be careful and wear a helmet!!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Wow sorry to hear man, you're very lucky it wasn't worse (although that's pretty bad!)
Old 04-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
glad you ok man! i to learned that hard way. iced a friend up from shcool when he missed buss we had some snow. took his mule for a ride drove across his pound and heading back to the house. back started sliding(idk how but it did) and hit something. flipped it on to it’s side. very slowly had alot of time to say OHHH shitt. and say keep you’r hand and legs in side. my head hit roll bar and busted open. his dad came home from work and gave me 6 stitches in their kitchen. lol his dad is a doctor.

i still don’t wear it when i use rhino or atv for yard work. i never go over 5mph tho and getting on and off to pic up rocks or wood it’s annoying having it on.

edit: we wear talking about it the other day and if the roll bar would have landed on my head it would have killed me.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:07 PM   #7
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
lol The fuck were you thinking Jake?!?!?
You weren't fucking thinking!!

Glad you're ok bud.

Come boost my truck when you're better.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:32 PM   #8
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
damn i just saw the pictures...glad your okay man!
Old 04-19-2012, 01:34 PM   #9
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
I know I'm plenty lucky. Idk how many times I've gotten on the dirtscooter and done a lap before an oil change or something without a helmet.. probably hundreds. Never thought about it before, but damn, shit can change fast. Here are more pics

Old 04-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #11
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Glad your ok, and sucks it happened like that. People always question me when I put on a lid for the simple/easy/quick stuff. Things happen to easily, and way to fast. Came out with a cool scar tho
Old 04-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #12
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. You're right, when shit happens, it's usually completely out of the blue when you least expect it.

Wish you a speedy recovery.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #13
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Holy christ - glad you're still with us
Old 04-19-2012, 01:43 PM   #14
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
wow man that's crazy. glad your'e still with us. you face looks good as new! props to the doctors. that's gonna be one bad ass scar
Old 04-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #15
St. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
St. Swervus's Tacoma Gallery
Full face helmet everytime for me. Glad you're ok.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #16
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
I've actually been looking into getting a motorcycle.... At first I thought "I'll only wear a helmet till I can ride pretty good" Now I'm like, "I'm not even gonna put gas in it without a helmet on."
Old 04-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #17
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah.. i've been taking it slow the last week. Im off the pain meds now but the right side of my face is still numb. The doctor said the nerves were severed and its gonna be a long time until I will regain feeling again. I can also probably say my reconstructive surgeon is definitely better then MJ's... haha
Old 04-19-2012, 01:53 PM   #18
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Glad your OK,

But you should have asked them to accentuate the scare across your eye.

That will be one bad ass (I was fighting a bear while at the same time rescuing a baby from a burning building) story.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #19
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
Glad your still with us bro, never forget your helmet...I never do, lost a bro already who rode without
Old 04-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #20
budd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 51T - 412th EnCom
budd4766's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...glad you're ok. Hope the recovery goes quickly.

I would add wear all the gear you can stand. I know my crash would've been a LOT worse if I didn't have the jacket and gloves on. You can never really be too careful.