LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Death of wheeler in Johnson Valley

Old 04-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Death of wheeler in Johnson Valley

Death of a Norcal man and injured family yesterday at Johnson Valley.

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/kil...-children.html

RIP. Remember everyone, "All the safety equipment in the world won't help if you don't use it."

My thoughts go out to the family, especially the children.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
dang not good sounds like they were being far from careful though
Old 04-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #3
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
dang not good sounds like they were being far from careful though
Yes, and thankfully it did not cost them the lives of their children. I have not seen an update though.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
not. good. but like precoma said sounds like they where not being careful from the start. IMHO kids should have been in their car seats. at least at that age. also adults should of had seat belts on.

when we going 4 wheeling with the atvs i ALL WAYS wear my helmet!! and if i’m on rhino the seat belt as well. if on atv sometimes i may wear my neck brace along with helmet. thank god i did one day because i flipped the 4wheeler.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #5
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
not. good. but like precoma said sounds like they where not being careful from the start. IMHO kids should have been in their car seats. at least at that age. also adults should of had seat belts on.

when we going 4 wheeling with the atvs i ALL WAYS wear my helmet!! and if iím on rhino the seat belt as well. if on atv sometimes i may wear my neck brace along with helmet. thank god i did one day because i flipped the 4wheeler.
Agreed. They were very unsafe: kids in laps, no belts, possibly driving very fast. Even for short distances we always wear our belts.

One morning MonkeyProof was trying to warm up/break in his brand new 39" tires on the lakebed in JV. He was doing donuts and a little drifting when he rolled us right over. We had no roll cage, so if we had not been wearing our just-put-in suspension seats & harnesses we would have been ejected.

Still, very sad thing to happen, especially when it could have been prevented.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #6
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, they live 5 minutes away. RIP.