Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

Pray for Guidence

Old 05-17-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Pray for Guidence

Guys I just need the Lord to point me in the right direction. I have a couple things on my plate and I need him to help me make the right decisions and to keep me going.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #2
tdubya72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtdubya72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtdubya72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtdubya72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtdubya72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtdubya72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtdubya72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtdubya72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtdubya72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtdubya72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtdubya72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: ET2
Name: Tracy
tdubya72's Tacoma Gallery
Deep breaths and think it through. Everyone has the ability to KNOW what is right. The hard part is listening to reason and not emotion usually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Guys I just need the Lord to point me in the right direction. I have a couple things on my plate and I need him to help me make the right decisions and to keep me going.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Stay strong man...keep a level head! Follow your heart help you make the right decisions