Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Prayers & Support

Notices

all dogs go to heaven

Old 05-26-2012, 10:01 PM   #1
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
all dogs go to heaven

another pup is upstairs tonight, my 13 year old childhood dog had to be put down tonight after 2 days of going through rough liver problems. we got him from 2nd chance pets at petsmart 13 years ago when he was 14 weeks. he was found on the side of the road ina burlap sac thrown away. his name was Snickers. brown with white paws that started at his knees. he was very protective of me and my mom his whole life.

good buy buddy, i love you
Old 05-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #2
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that.
My 10 year old yellow lab is in not so good shape and we just spent $1000 to find out everything he doesn't have. I think our time together is limited.
I met him at 4 weeks and got him when he was 6 weeks old.
I know he won't out live me but damn this is a tough time.

My deepest sympathies man
Old 05-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
yeah he wasnt ate since friday and barley even drank water. it sucks, but didnt want him suffering any longer.

thx man, wish the best for your lab also
Old 05-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear this
Old 05-27-2012, 12:18 AM   #5
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss,

I put my grandparents cat down this weekend, so they should be chasing each other up there somewhere
Old 05-27-2012, 12:27 AM   #6
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of us walk with you. My pup is just 4 months shy of 13 years and he's going through a round of gastrointestinal / liver problems right now. Shame because otherwise he's as active and healthy and strong as a 5 year old. Not sur we'll see too many more months either. Sounds to me like you made the right call.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #7
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear the news Brandon you'll be in my thoughts and prayers...
Old 05-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #8
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
thx guys
Old 05-27-2012, 11:52 AM   #9
boxpup1971 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cooger
boxpup1971's Tacoma Gallery
RIP snickers.

I love dogs and dread the day that mine are no longer with me.

Sorry for your loss.